Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

since the new update (i think) i've had quite a few occasions where players have demanded a new contract at LOWER wages than they're currently on. not the worst bug but a bit silly...

Oh and I don't think I've shared this but this shit annoys me. I sent Mr Harrison out to find me some good players in southern Europe. After a month, this is all he can offer me?!

2080401908_Screenshot_20190727-153913_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.7aeadd7b9130e3f411f1fa4594681d5e.jpg

There's only three players in southern Europe worth signing for the Europa League holders? And they're all shit? And one of them is my ex fucking player?! If this happened in real life, Harrison would be fired within seconds. Ridiculous.

12 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Oh and I don't think I've shared this but this shit annoys me. I sent Mr Harrison out to find me some good players in southern Europe. After a month, this is all he can offer me?!

2080401908_Screenshot_20190727-153913_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.7aeadd7b9130e3f411f1fa4594681d5e.jpg

There's only three players in southern Europe worth signing for the Europa League holders? And they're all shit? And one of them is my ex fucking player?! If this happened in real life, Harrison would be fired within seconds. Ridiculous.

I agree that the scouting system might sometimes be stupid.... I was 4 seasons in in my Milan save, I sent my scout out to search for players with first team quality, he just simply recommended the WHOLE FUCKING PSG SQUAD to me.... is he even doing his job properly? 

another thing pissing me off is how difficult it is to send quality young players out on loan. i have the Argentine national keeper on my bench, and i have a competent 3rd choice, so i'd rather Argie boy gets some gametime - he's only 21. but no sod will take him (despite "Offer to Clubs"). ridiculously unrealistic.

5 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

another thing pissing me off is how difficult it is to send quality young players out on loan. i have the Argentine national keeper on my bench, and i have a competent 3rd choice, so i'd rather Argie boy gets some gametime - he's only 21. but no sod will take him (despite "Offer to Clubs"). ridiculously unrealistic.

I always get loan offers for players if I offer them out. The unrealistic part I find is they often never play, even when being better players than others at the club they go on loan to.

21 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I always get loan offers for players if I offer them out. The unrealistic part I find is they often never play, even when being better players than others at the club they go on loan to.

Yeah I wouldn't go as far as russy, but I don't "always" get them. I loaned out about 8 of the 10 I wanted to this season, but it's stupid, cos loads of teams would love to have him (for free for a season!) - why's noone offering?!

I find my players get loan offers but me offering them out doesn't help most the time.. Harsh saying it does jack but I have amazing players for lower leagues but no interest

Hi all

Match Arsenal vs ManCity. On 12 minute its  21 shots already!!!!

Up to the end of first half its 21 shots too. After the end of first time all buttons were inactive, i can't continue it...

Screenshot_2019-08-08-08-54-25-666_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2019-08-08-08-59-14-406_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

2 hours ago, Ishkov Mtvey said:

Hi all

Match Arsenal vs ManCity. On 12 minute its  21 shots already!!!!

Up to the end of first half its 21 shots too. After the end of first time all buttons were inactive, i can't continue it...

Screenshot_2019-08-08-08-54-25-666_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2019-08-08-08-59-14-406_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Game crashed????

Hi guys!

Special, for the guys who can't sell the players because they reject the new clubs.

I don't know if it is a bug but it helps because of another bug. I have Dembele at barcelona (still have him) and he is 31y.o. Like all of you i play more with the youngsters and i want to sell him (valued 120M). Of course i offered him to clubs(35M) and i recieved 2 offers, but he rejected both. Everybody knows that with this bug you have to recive a single offer from a single club to be accepted by the player. So I putted him on the loan list and i offered to clubs (for loan). I recieved an offer from Juventus. When I "opened" the offer i changed the Offer Type from "Loan" to transfer and i asked 90M but Juventus reduced it to 0. So i get down to 70M and they make it again 0. I tried, in the same renegotiation this time 62M and they accepted it. Now he is at Juve, thanks God. Sorry for repost if someone else posted it, i didn't checked.

L.e: could ask approx half of player value. So 62M is aprox half of 120M

Edited by Paris
Update

One bug i noticed but i am not 100%  sure is that:if you make a sub during a hightlight there are less possibilities for the team that is attacking to score a goal(from fouls or penalties mainly).I can't remember the last time since a team have scored a goal after a hightlight with substitutes.

Did you notice something like this or am I the only one?

One more

First screen after half time, Dennis Man has rating 4!!!, but not so bad stats, why 4????

Second screen at the beginning of second half (one minute), his rating is 6???

Screenshot_2019-08-15-11-41-20-153_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2019-08-15-11-43-45-399_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

There seems to be a strong recency bias. When the game restarts, it forgets about that previous error. I've had games where I've won 6-1 but conceded the goal at the end, and the keeper and responsible defender will have 5 or 6 because they've finished badly. And numerous other silly things like that. Don't worry about it :)

One more? i don't understand nothing...

I have two keepers Russo and Priestley. Second keeper has the same rating on keeper attributes, but my assistant manager rates the first one on 4.5 stars and the other on 2.5 stars. He said that second keeper has poor technique, but he has 11, and the first 6???? Can somebody explain me?

Screenshot_2019-08-15-13-48-07-593_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2019-08-15-13-47-50-042_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2019-08-15-13-51-21-780_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2019-08-15-13-51-38-599_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

:D i posted something similar in my Dresden career months ago, my young keeper had loads of greens but the coaches rated my experienced declining keeper ahead of him.

many say that the coach reports should be taken with a pinch of salt. i used to quite rely on them but i'm trying to judge on a combination of them (for "hidden attributes") plus the attributes we can see, now, because at the end of the day we have to assume that the attributes that we can see are meaningful (otherwise what's the point?!). but yeah, it's a mix - you can have awesome stats for your position, but poor attributes otherwise, and they end up dragging your overall performance down (i guess).

anyway it's probably worth playing Priestly and seeing if he blooms (he still has some potential to grow into, it seems, despite them saying "Unlikely to improve much"). sometimes the coaches are wrong, after all :)

My player willem geubbels had a role trait that was named: plays no trough balls. But i have trained his creativity. And now the role trait has disappeared from his profile. Is this normal that players can unlearn role traits? And get new role traits?

24 minutes ago, Faffie203 said:

My player willem geubbels had a role trait that was named: plays no trough balls. But i have trained his creativity. And now the role trait has disappeared from his profile. Is this normal that players can unlearn role traits? And get new role traits?

It's all based on stats mate so traits are basically pointless and personally I don't think they do anything. 

Apologies if this has already been raised, but I’ve returned to FMM after a while.

It seems like big teams have really lowered their standards in their scouting.

This guy is wanted by Man Utd!

9EC920C2-C477-43EC-BA71-6CA2A00DBA0C.png

801B6429-3737-4258-AC5C-06AEF90C74B2.png

46 minutes ago, Meestercat said:

Apologies if this has already been raised, but I’ve returned to FMM after a while.

It seems like big teams have really lowered their standards in their scouting.

This guy is wanted by Man Utd!

9EC920C2-C477-43EC-BA71-6CA2A00DBA0C.png

801B6429-3737-4258-AC5C-06AEF90C74B2.png

Que the “they must see something in him that you don’t” bullshit

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

Que the “they must see something in him that you don’t” bullshit

Heh, yeah.

I’ve found another one - Newly promoted Premier League Brentford are tracking a 30 year old Faroese TM with attributes that put him as a solid L2 player at best.

Since last update haven't been able to use sugar daddy. It did it in the previous update but sorted itself out. Playing on a huawei p20 pro. 

I have sugar daddy unlocked but it isn't in the unlockables section. This bug is so annoying. This started happening after the recent update around 1 month ago. I can't start my sugar daddy fun save 😭.

Screenshot 2019-08-22 at 4.14.15 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-08-22 at 4.14.05 PM.png

Edited by Vipper

Well been playing alot lately.. So my bugs are:-

Repetitive news feed.. Same News article will be shown x2.. Not always.. 

Ome.. I just prefer it as quicker.. Less info.. And runs on the old hudl 2 decent.. Watching the highlights back is stupid.. The players do so much random things.. I know Ome probs don't get any love now but still.. Either roll back to a working Ome or just ditch it.. 

I still see players coming to me and drastically drop stats.. Which is OK.. Change of club.. Getting used to things etc.. But sometimes they never get back to being as good as they were at previous club.. That's with the best facilities and coaches..

Loaning out players can be impossible.. It seems if they've had a chance in your first others don't come knocking.. Even if they are the best youngsters around

After signing someone a couple of days later its says they have signed a new contract

Thanks.. 

Edited by russy