Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

15 hours ago, Scratch said:

It's been that way for a few years now, at least for me. Sometimes the form page is correct. Other times it's wildly wrong.

I've never narrowed down when it gets messed up, but I sort of suspect it has something to do with the player being called up / dropped from the national team (like each time that happens the form gets messed up for a while). Not playing for the ITN team, but actually being added to and removed from the ITN squad. But I've never been able to confirm that. Does Robert play for the ITN team? Or have you dropped him to the reserves? 

Either way, it's a bug and I wish they'd fix it.

He plays for France and he's a first team player for me.

Ah well, something to look forward to being fixed in FMM28 ;) 

7 hours ago, MikeF said:

He plays for France and he's a first team player for me.

Ah well, something to look forward to being fixed in FMM28 ;) 

I think you have a typo there and accidentally typed 28 instead of 38? 😄

I have cristiano ronaldo in my first season at juventus, i gave him a new contract until 2023 to see out his career, but then i reconsidered his retirement, but he declined. Now on his profile it says he is definitely ritering at the end of the season (2019) how is this possible if he saw his out his contact until 2023? Anyone can explain this?

01BDE6DB-F001-4C34-91EF-89722BCCA8A5.png

F0329442-A694-4050-B77A-25A22814995B.png

2E64DC20-5CE6-46BE-A422-DFFDC6D24055.png

9 minutes ago, Faffie203 said:

I have cristiano ronaldo in my first season at juventus, i gave him a new contract until 2023 to see out his career, but then i reconsidered his retirement, but he declined. Now on his profile it says he is definitely ritering at the end of the season (2019) how is this possible if he saw his out his contact until 2023? Anyone can explain this?

01BDE6DB-F001-4C34-91EF-89722BCCA8A5.png

F0329442-A694-4050-B77A-25A22814995B.png

2E64DC20-5CE6-46BE-A422-DFFDC6D24055.png

Yeah I’ve noticed this as well and I think it was mentioned a good while ago in here. He should still be due to retire at the end of his contract rather than the current season. 

If you go into your first team page and change the view to Detailed and Happiness you should see “Retiring at the end of his contract” next to the said player in the happiness section. 

Just like Moise Kean here below.

E480D827-54B7-4E0A-8DB4-E2332E22BEC4.thumb.jpeg.9c0fc48d62fc4a15e62c2c50238f7d2f.jpeg

I had my player kean from juventus, he was in the beginning of the season at the reserves. When i go his training page it says he couldnt improve anymore, but when i promoted him to first team? Then he had potential to improve again. A bug?

Playing as Gretna FC 2008 in the Ladbrokes Premiership with a stadium capacity of 109,000 but average attendance that never improves over 99,000, no matter how many trophies are won. Which means it's impossible to improve stadium capacity past 109,000 as the board will never approve it. I'm wondering if anyone else can pass 109,000 stadium capacity. Or are there only so many soccer fans in Scotland? 😅

Also the FIFA Confederations Cup and UEFA Nations League trophies do not appear in the manager's trophy cabinet.

Edit: World Cup trophy does not appear either 

Edited by Thirsk
Added another bug
6 hours ago, Thirsk said:

Playing as Gretna FC 2008 in the Ladbrokes Premiership with a stadium capacity of 109,000 but average attendance that never improves over 99,000, no matter how many trophies are won. Which means it's impossible to improve stadium capacity past 109,000 as the board will never approve it. I'm wondering if anyone else can pass 109,000 stadium capacity. Or are there only so many soccer fans in Scotland? 😅

Also the FIFA Confederations Cup and UEFA Nations League trophies do not appear in the manager's trophy cabinet.

I feel like I've never gone past 100K in this version (using Celtic and Newcastle). I stop there because the average attendance doesn't go past that. At some point I got the capacity up to 110K, but the crowds didn't come, so I stopped bothering in subsequent saves.

I have the feeling I got the crowds up to 110K in a previous version, but I can't be sure about that, it's just a feeling. 

Edited by Scratch

Seems impossible to sell some players through offer to clubs-button. They just keep rejecting all incoming offers. If you are lucky they leave...

63825CE0-F370-47B7-83BE-2C5992483AC7.png

2 hours ago, affe23 said:

Seems impossible to sell some players through offer to clubs-button. They just keep rejecting all incoming offers. If you are lucky they leave...

Yeah this is annoying. It's not impossible but does take more effort than it should...

2 hours ago, affe23 said:

With some players it seems to help if you demote them and put them on the transfer list but you also need to expect not to get as much money for them unfortunately.

12 hours ago, Scratch said:

I feel like I've never gone past 100K in this version (using Celtic and Newcastle). I stop there because the average attendance doesn't go past that. At some point I got the capacity up to 110K, but the crowds didn't come, so I stopped bothering in subsequent saves.

I have the feeling I got the crowds up to 110K in a previous version, but I can't be sure about that, it's just a feeling. 

Thanks Scratch, I just remembered that the only reason I made it to 109K was because the board 'owed me one'. I was also stuck around the 100K mark.

8 hours ago, affe23 said:

I've noticed this too. Wasn't sure if it was a bug or something SI added in the last update just to reflect some professional players in real life. 

Why all the players have the label of interested club?  However, when I click in the player profile i can't see any interested clubs appear. Do anyone know how to solve this problem?

Screenshot_20191024-175528_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191024-175539_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

First time I've logged onto this forum for ages.  Completely avoided FMM19 due to the number of bugs reported at the beginning.  I'm actually shocked that there are still these horrible bugs being found in 19 just prior to the release of FMM20.  This doesn't fill me with any real confidence for the new game.  Absolutely loved this game too but this shouldn't happen!

Just had a really bizarre contract negotiation. A news item comes up saying one of my players may ask to leave as he's unhappy with his contract terms. The guy is on £50k a week so I go to improve it, only when the new deal screen comes up he's asking for £37k a a week, a full £13k less than he's currently on.

The player is a 22 year old striker worth £50m 😂

I know this doesn't matter now but hey ho.. 

So I was competing with Liverpool for a player.. He chose them and immediately transfered there.. It was the middle of march.. I hope the next release sorts the bugs out.. I'll wait for reviews before getting