Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

10 hours ago, zaangie said:

There's something wrong with substitutions. No matter what time they came in they always end up with rating 6. Even if they came in first half. I'm half way through the season and only one player got impact with a goal and 8 rating. The rest always 6.

That happened (for me) in 2018 too. 2017 gave higher ratings for subs.

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

I don't buy that personally as in the thread linked below @Alari says 

Squad rules are probably not something we would want to add at the moment, doesn't really fit with the game philosophy.

Back on page 2 @Alari said: "Re work permits, there are pretty restricted rules for foreign players. We don't support squad quotas which is why the work permit rules are quite harsh."

That was specific to China, but they may have decided to take the same approach for other leagues with quotas? Or maybe doing it for China introduced a bug where other leagues are affected? 

12 hours ago, GoldXavi said:

I'm already a few weeks in and the progress graphs aren't working for all my players. Below is an example

Screenshot_20181103-185116.png

Happens to me with loan players

Not sure this has been bought up by anyone...but everytime i put players in the reserves they end up back in my first team after a week without me saying so...rather annoying. 

Everytime a player asks for a wage higher than the eligible maximum wage, I would not be able negotiate at all. I used to be able to at least negotiate lower wage, but with better offer on the other aspects(big club clause, fee, etc.). Now, nope.

Screenshot_20181104-154031.png

15 minutes ago, Rhys Rockley said:

Not sure this has been bought up by anyone...but everytime i put players in the reserves they end up back in my first team after a week without me saying so...rather annoying. 

Already acknowleged by SI games. Hopefully the fix is coming soon.

Edited by Guest
Moving the screenshot.
30 minutes ago, TheServant said:

Everytime a player asks for a wage higher than the eligible maximum wage, I would not be able negotiate at all. I used to be able to at least negotiate lower wage, but with better offer on the other aspects(big club clause, fee, etc.). Now, nope.

Screenshot_20181104-154031.png

Already acknowleged by SI games. Hopefully the fix is coming soon.

Tap the “-“ next to the wages and it should go down to the maximum you can offer

35 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Tap the “-“ next to the wages and it should go down to the maximum you can offer

Oh, can I? I will try to do that next time, because unfortunately Toni Kroos already left. Well, his fault, he asked for insanely high wage.

Also, I think SI Games should just put the highest wage eligible on the Wage tab(just like it used to) rather than just red dash. It's clearer before.

Just now, TheServant said:

Oh, can I? I will try to do that next time, because unfortunately Toni Kroos already left. Well, his fault, he asked for insanely high wage.

Also, I think SI Games should just put the highest wage eligible on the Wage tab(just like it used to) rather than just red dash. It's clearer before.

I agree, they need to make it clearer

On 02/11/2018 at 00:17, Vaile23 said:

Same as FM18, the display is too stretched, everyone looks like they've put on weight!

Galaxy S7 (good):

1143510961_Screenshot_20181101-231630_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.c877aae539c6d4ac930dd56c67771444.jpg

OnePlus 6 (bad):

Screenshot_20181101-231634.thumb.jpg.f1ef025d4556463f8bd442571483a747.jpg

I wouldn't mind borders if it looked right.

Having the same problem, pocophone f1. 

1 minute ago, Paris said:

Training on the player tab or on the club tab? Cuz i cannot find it..

Training on the club tab. Where it says focus position, tap on that next to the player you want to retrain. I’ve written a guide on it all here...

8 hours ago, Scratch said:

Back on page 2 @Alari said: "Re work permits, there are pretty restricted rules for foreign players. We don't support squad quotas which is why the work permit rules are quite harsh."

That was specific to China, but they may have decided to take the same approach for other leagues with quotas? Or maybe doing it for China introduced a bug where other leagues are affected? 

This is what I was referring to, hopefully there is some clarification as it ruins the experience for me (until I unlock 'no work permits' at least)

5 minutes ago, Vaile23 said:

Do we have a temporary workaround for this @Alari ?

I am pretty sure he said THAT'S the workaround, & SI Games are working for a proper UI for notched screen.

24 minutes ago, Vaile23 said:

This is what I was referring to, hopefully there is some clarification as it ruins the experience for me (until I unlock 'no work permits' at least)

I see, well hopefully it's not game wide as it sounds absolutely awful 😛

52 minutes ago, Vaile23 said:

I loaded up Man City and very quickly bought around 30 random South Americans and unlocked 'No work permits'.

Easy fix lol

Manchester United winning the first season of the pl must be a bug... 

Jokes aside, I have found: 

- board confidence returning to "delighted to have you at the club" around half way through the season before going back to normal by the end

- for AI teams some of the players have the same shirt numbers

- players getting promoted from the youth academy at the start of the season have names that do not correlate with their nationalities

- seems a stupid amount of German regens appearing after the first season with a very small amount of players from other leagues loaded

Couple of months into my first step season and enjoying it. Big fan of the updates from last year.

Few observations.

1. When changing a specific attribute a player is to work on in training I’m finding it defaulting back to what it was originally set to. 

2. More of a preference from last years game that the minute you made a sub is listed on the player rating screen in the match. 

3. I’m finding that’s a large number of the players I scout then not long after sign new long term contracts. Frustrating with guys that would have otherwise been out of contract at the end of the season.

Varane is shown by the transfer history to be transfered to Bayern, but he's still in my squad & I never sold him.

Screenshot_20181104-203930.png

Screenshot_20181104-203918.png

Not sure if anyone else has reported this but the game feels really sluggish when you try to go back from a players profile when looking at it following a goal in a match.

Loaned players from other clubs show they gain experience from training and matches but never seem to have any attribute improvements (even after they 'level up'). Plus their progress bar is always missing.

I put in a bid for de Ligt, suggest terms and Ajax accept but then nothing happens, if I then make offer right away again (everything is already set, just have to submit) it actually says the bid has happened on the news feed and everything goes through as it should.

Player returning from loan in German club have are reported to make 0 appearance while on loan despite making 30+ (happen to Reiss Nelson and Asano)

Nacho Monreal's news bug..hes out of contract and agreed term with Stoke but these two news keep popping up until 1st of July

Screenshot_2018-11-04-23-06-43-978_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2018-11-04-23-12-07-764_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2018-11-04-23-12-22-796_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png