Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Fantasy Premier League 2019/20

samhardy

3 hours ago, Foxy said:

You are a god among men.

Appreciate the sentiment my dear friend.

3 hours ago, Lord Danish said:

Not among women

Married the best one mate so couldnt care less about the others ๐Ÿ˜‰

3 hours ago, smoggy90 said:

I've activated my wildcard in this international break, needed to shake a few things up.

Not sure what Iโ€™m doing yet but taking Salah out for Mane is really tempting meย as I just canโ€™t see there being a lot ofย difference in the points they both get at the end of the season and Mane is a lot cheaper at this stage. Been annoying me for weeks this one.๐Ÿ˜‚

Just now, Ian said:

Not sure what Iโ€™m doing yet but taking Salah out for Mane is really tempting meย as I just canโ€™t see there being a lot ofย difference in the points they both get at the end of the season and Mane is a lot cheaper at this stage. Been annoying me for weeks this one.๐Ÿ˜‚

That's exactly one of the changes i have madeย :laugh: just seems to make sense

Iโ€™m currently top of the league with Sam Osborne close by in second place.

Itโ€™ll go belly up for me Iโ€™m sure but at least Iโ€™ll be able to lookย back and say I topped the table at one point.

28981916-4EA5-4251-9595-D52039492E9F.thumb.png.e704fe29ba4a9c617fb3d2671e2ab9c7.png

6 hours ago, Foxy said:

Going into the international break itโ€™s looking like a battle between @Ianย and @smoggy90ย not just for FPL glory but to be crowned the pride of the north east as well.

7D400E78-07D5-440B-9175-ABC1AC9098C6.thumb.jpeg.69dafedf225dd098a9e76c47bfe13717.jpeg

Sadly pride of the North East can only be gained through the world of fantasy football - our teams in real life certainly don't do it!

Congratulations Sam Osborne @Rumticklerย on your victory.

Iโ€™m happy to finish third and take the bronze medal which I expect will now be on itโ€™s way in the post ๐Ÿ˜‚

I was lucky enough to pick a good starting team and all of my early decisions seemed to turn out good. I was happy to top the league for a little spell butย kind of lost my way around Christmas. Iย foughtย back thoughย but we wereย never going to realisticallyย catch the two teams in front.

Enjoyed it though andย it became part of my routine to sort out myย team before every game week. Iโ€™ll be back to have another go next year where Iโ€™m guessing I wonโ€™t be quite so lucky.

ย 

On 27/07/2020 at 16:32, Ian said:

Congratulations Sam Osborne @Rumticklerย on your victory.

Iโ€™m happy to finish third and take the bronze medal which I expect will now be on itโ€™s way in the post ๐Ÿ˜‚

I was lucky enough to pick a good starting team and all of my early decisions seemed to turn out good. I was happy to top the league for a little spell butย kind of lost my way around Christmas. Iย foughtย back thoughย but we wereย never going to realisticallyย catch the two teams in front.

Enjoyed it though andย it became part of my routine to sort out myย team before every game week. Iโ€™ll be back to have another go next year where Iโ€™m guessing I wonโ€™t be quite so lucky.

ย 

Thanks ya'll! Was a rough finish but that last couple of weeks held me up!ย  Luck was a major part in this one!!ย 

ย 

Until next year :)