Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics The Rebirth of Carlos Tevez UPDATE (EME)

I want to share ( test ) my tactic with you.

Its about having the ball alot and getting your shadow striker ( Tevez, Savic, Zanino ) to score your main goals.

the tactic as you can see, have been testet in 3 leagues. 2 with quality teams and one with Deportivo de La Coruña. 

The tactic has also been testet in the PRL where i was 7th with Crystal Palace. 

I can not comfirm this yet, but  technical abillities are importaint, so likely it will fail in the lower leagues.

sidenote Tonali scored a good amount of goals as cm for my Inter side.

the assist come from the left side alot and the ss.

the dlf needs his stats, i played Perisic and other movement guys there.

the roles are free to mingle around with, but i wanted my strikers to be teamplayers too.

If the game is not going for plan, try and go overload, mixed and run at defence or just put your ss between the front two.

i hope you enjoy it, and i look forward to the feedback.

best regards Anders

IMG_2848.PNG

IMG_2849.PNG

IMG_2850.PNG

IMG_2851.PNG

IMG_2852.PNG

IMG_2853.PNG

IMG_2854.PNG

IMG_2855.PNG

IMG_2856.PNG

Edited by AndersJ
9 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Going to test it with Leverkusen in Germany. I think their squad will fit the system well.

They should be able too. Maybe the role of the dlf could be changed :)! In Germany watch out for the smaller teams that park the bus :)

4 hours ago, AndersJ said:

They should be able too. Maybe the role of the dlf could be changed :)! In Germany watch out for the smaller teams that park the bus :)

I play the German league a lot because I watch a lot of the games on TV and enjoy it. I know a lot of the teams and players so it helps when I do tactic tests. I like using Inter too but you already tried that so I chose Germany instead.

42 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I play the German league a lot because I watch a lot of the games on TV and enjoy it. I know a lot of the teams and players so it helps when I do tactic tests. I like using Inter too but you already tried that so I chose Germany instead.

Off topic then the german league is much more fun to experience live than the Premier league - their fans are way louder and there is a great atmosphere in and around the stadiums! watched Hertha with full stadium two seasons ago, amazing :)!

2 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Off topic then the german league is much more fun to experience live than the Premier league - their fans are way louder and there is a great atmosphere in and around the stadiums! watched Hertha with full stadium two seasons ago, amazing :)!

100% agree, the Germans know how to support the team, and the games are always high tempo. Like gegenpressing everywhere lol

Update .... i changed things a bit :)

the results were great ( yes i know its only United and yes im a couple of seasons in. My 3 great signings where Milinkovic-Savic, Niclas Füllkrüg and J.felix.

this is my best start ever to the Prl

IMG_2858.PNG

IMG_2859.PNG

IMG_2860.PNG

IMG_2861.PNG

IMG_2862.PNG

IMG_2863.PNG

On 14/07/2019 at 15:44, AndersJ said:

Update .... i changed things a bit :)

the results were great ( yes i know its only United and yes im a couple of seasons in. My 3 great signings where Milinkovic-Savic, Niclas Füllkrüg and J.felix.

this is my best start ever to the Prl

IMG_2858.PNG

IMG_2859.PNG

IMG_2860.PNG

IMG_2861.PNG

IMG_2862.PNG

IMG_2863.PNG

Bloody hell you changed it already! Not finished testing the original version yet 🤣

1 hour ago, Schwantz34 said:

Bloody hell you changed it already! Not finished testing the original version yet 🤣

I was actually about to make it a whole new post, the changes a big but didnt want to bomb the tactics section :)!

19 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

I was actually about to make it a whole new post, the changes a big but didnt want to bomb the tactics section :)!

The more the merrier! Legit ones of course.

Wow thats really worse than with my Dortmund side - thats odd. Many losses compared to mine and Leverkusen have alot of talent. Thanks for testing though. Im glad i personally knows that it works :)!