Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Job Offer?

I’m currently 8 and a half seasons into a save with Macclesfield Town and have been managing them for 7 seasons and i'm 6th in the Prem and I received a job offer from Arsenal who are 11th in the Prem after having a bad season, Should I take the offer and sign as many of my former players as I can or just stay? And I have been wanting to change my managerial style from just signing players 19 and under to signing players around 24/25 with a few youth players who I bleed in to the team instead of solely use. I’ve attached a few images to help, I’ve been pondering this for a few hours now!

As for reasons on moving is my club is only 3 stars so players want to move to a bigger club and arsenal is 4.5 stars, I was hoping to hold out for PSG or Bayern who are 5 star teams

Thanks in advance guys! 😅

7378D39D-7A00-4A4E-941E-3BABABCDC21C.png

9A8E902C-05D0-4473-BD2E-A8A4B762A5F6.png

CBDFCEA0-2574-4EDA-BBD5-AF3A48D04C70.png

181EE076-1362-4C98-B244-62F249C3B22C.png

73B175B1-A0F1-444B-9A03-F379E87969D3.png

B4581DBE-C3B1-4C5B-943C-CA710B2BC6CC.png

Edited by RE5T 1N PEACE
Altering Text
3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Stay, if you're going to take the job and just sign the players you're already using then what's the point in moving?

I only plan on signing the key players not them all as for the reasons on moving my club is only 3 stars so players want to move to a bigger club and arsenal is 4.5 stars, I was hoping to hold out for PSG or Bayern who are 5 star teams

Leave for Arsenal and destroy them. Strip them bare, sell off everyone then return to Macclesfield when that job inevitably comes up 

On 14/07/2019 at 20:20, Nucleus said:

Leave for Arsenal and destroy them. Strip them bare, sell off everyone then return to Macclesfield when that job inevitably comes up 

Cynical. Absolutely cynical.

Staying at the smaller club will feel a lot better when you win something. It becomes a little boring winning everything with the bigger clubs.