Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help is a young player stuck with 20 aggression

russy

got a absolute gem of a left wing back, 17 nearly 18, sorry on pc not tablet so cant show you, will attach screeny later..anyway his aggression is 20, is he always stuck with that now

he got sent off for 1 game and his returning game got sent off again, lol, maybe if he pops his cherry he may calm down

i was 3 1 up at arsenal then drew 3 3 when he got sent off, god damn noob :)

It seems to be an attribute that doesn’t change much throughout a players career.

It isn’t always bad to have players with a high number there though as it makes them more likely to get into physical confrontations which could help your team win the physical battle. 

If you can try to improve the players tackling and maybe decisions then the player will be more likely to be able to pull off a good tackle or make the decision not to even go in if it’s not on. 

I think there’s also a hidden attribute called dirtiness so your guy might also have a high number there which will mean he’ll probably always get into trouble. The coaching report might give you a clue if that’s the case as I think there’s a negative one called likes to bend the rules or something like that.

I just wonder why this game regenerates many youngsters whose technical attribute is 20 but other attributes are all red? How can a player who has very good technique but can't shoot, pass or dribble?

38 minutes ago, KaitoLee said:

I just wonder why this game regenerates many youngsters whose technical attribute is 20 but other attributes are all red? How can a player who has very good technique but can't shoot, pass or dribble?

He’s only good at keepy uppys lol

7 hours ago, KaitoLee said:

Usually when they have good potential isn’t it? If they’re cr@p now but have good basic technique means they just need some good coaching. 

It gets me when they always have red for teamwork...

8 hours ago, MikeF said:

It gets me when they always have red for teamwork...

Yeah teamwork is the one that gets me. You can shift it with Motivational coaches, but not much... Aggression doesn't normally worry me or result in many extra cards with the way I play. And yeah you need some players with aggression.