Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rob

Career Rob’s Geubbels 1.5kc attempt - Season 13

Recommended Posts

farout I don't know how you managed to get him to score 100 goals aha. it's insane, heaps good work though bro :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow massive season there mate! Nearly 600 goals at 22 years of age is madness. Great work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

Wow massive season there mate! Nearly 600 goals at 22 years of age is madness. Great work.

48 minutes ago, TheBossMan8 said:

farout I don't know how you managed to get him to score 100 goals aha. it's insane, heaps good work though bro :) 

Thanks guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

Season Seven

Get the boring stuff done. Transfers:

01DF866B-BFFD-480F-9CB4-7DAF822D17C1.thumb.jpeg.fa62d82a8ebf1c601564683e5904c1d6.jpegE339F409-8597-4ADA-BFC4-B5AC5B5C33DF.thumb.jpeg.c97537db3de7d5a6b0735543390a43ab.jpeg

Even this far in to a save I can’t stop Redknapping. I have an issue.

Couple of things of note. We won the European Championship..

FCC25280-5E8F-4173-9F8A-92224C458F58.thumb.jpeg.b1bcfcc0af188965c1a0d835fa8b8e87.jpeg

...and International League.

110754F2-BCB9-403C-91BE-B027459298B0.thumb.jpeg.f45a6d43b540116e7bd1a73d994f6bd2.jpeg

And Geubbels got his first ever seven goal haul.

BE697FC6-BF1A-48A9-A87B-C5E4B7CA44B8.thumb.jpeg.3f9efa95505461e4daeda8ee0e6b0f9f.jpeg

He smashed in 94 club goals this year:

A7640779-7CFF-49FF-9E9E-82374FCD2324.thumb.jpeg.4062a16c54d84807f3cc8afdedc919de.jpeg

And grabbed a further 13 internationally.

F0CEAFDB-0676-43F9-94F8-00FCCA8C0FE6.thumb.jpeg.b099ac05003700d3cc05ef2908867efb.jpeg

Giving us 107 for the season. A drop from season six, but I am still happy.

98825236-4748-4A4D-8EBC-E36F860F6271.jpeg.3451805cab9addd5db97bf8cc4c238b4.jpeg

And we did alright as a club:

294E2E73-113A-4D2B-ACA9-5B2C7E6DDF65.jpeg

And got a new stadium:

8212118E-7A91-4683-A0D3-95AA60D1EF3B.thumb.jpeg.0a75fcc04cc58da7d5e71a492097e734.jpeg

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Rob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheBossMan8 said:

how the heck is he scoring so many goals aha. this is insane. im insanely impressed

 

Thanks. I did plan this to depth and beat in mind I’m using PSG and Geubbels.

54 minutes ago, Ian said:

Nearly halfway to your target and he is only about to turn 24 years old. Phenomenal!

Cheers Ian. Great fun so far!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, darlingtonvii said:

He's really hitting the numbers. That was insane

Thabks mate and cheers for reading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly cant think of anything else to say mate other than brilliant work yet again. 

I bow down to thee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season Eight

Confederations Cup won:

9FDF3286-603C-4E4E-9A3B-785C11342B4A.thumb.jpeg.a2265d533d2459a1a99eda6eef7f7816.jpeg

Transfers:

3EE88C1E-799E-4650-A47C-A8EF47FC03C9.thumb.jpeg.f27bd9c858ab1bbb41006eb7c613a2e4.jpeg

9F191341-B3F2-4F79-A8D5-65AAEBCA2ED2.thumb.jpeg.42703eee801471f3c314a63e3f0ac91c.jpeg

D’Alessandro looks remarkably like Messi’s regen.

Average season, but who cares?

87A50DBD-D8A8-4B63-A817-6BEBB68F7EAC.thumb.jpeg.e158767bd727d3bf4b3ddcf5ff052c68.jpeg

As for Geubbels, he is back in the 100 club:

B868C080-FD12-467C-88BF-57E7A2E1ADD5.thumb.jpeg.c427d61220bbc39ba987ab13d06e22cf.jpeg

24 more international goals, giving us 129 for the season.

6ACA480E-02E7-436E-AD1D-9B419F05D9D2.thumb.jpeg.5212e15ff658b1863343ac2dba3cf955.jpeg

DE9B6FF9-67F3-4284-8CBF-C9D798F8857F.jpeg.f9f8647a4333e315bff1bc447b76088e.jpeg

Thanks for reading!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Rob said:

Season Eight

Confederations Cup won:

9FDF3286-603C-4E4E-9A3B-785C11342B4A.thumb.jpeg.a2265d533d2459a1a99eda6eef7f7816.jpeg

Transfers:

3EE88C1E-799E-4650-A47C-A8EF47FC03C9.thumb.jpeg.f27bd9c858ab1bbb41006eb7c613a2e4.jpeg

9F191341-B3F2-4F79-A8D5-65AAEBCA2ED2.thumb.jpeg.42703eee801471f3c314a63e3f0ac91c.jpeg

D’Alessandro looks remarkably like Messi’s regen.

Average season, but who cares?

87A50DBD-D8A8-4B63-A817-6BEBB68F7EAC.thumb.jpeg.e158767bd727d3bf4b3ddcf5ff052c68.jpeg

As for Geubbels, he is back in the 100 club:

B868C080-FD12-467C-88BF-57E7A2E1ADD5.thumb.jpeg.c427d61220bbc39ba987ab13d06e22cf.jpeg

24 more international goals, giving us 129 for the season.

6ACA480E-02E7-436E-AD1D-9B419F05D9D2.thumb.jpeg.5212e15ff658b1863343ac2dba3cf955.jpeg

DE9B6FF9-67F3-4284-8CBF-C9D798F8857F.jpeg.f9f8647a4333e315bff1bc447b76088e.jpeg

Thanks for reading!

That was fantsatic. evan n'dicka is a very good defender, i'm currently using him in my 1kc attempt, and he's fantastic in the back with eder militao

Edited by darlingtonvii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, darlingtonvii said:

That was fantsatic. evan n'dicka is a very good defender, i'm currently using him in my 1kc attempt, and he's fantastic in the back with eder militao

Totally agree mate. An utter machine.

44 minutes ago, Woody said:

Consistantly brilliant 👍

Ta Woodster.

36 minutes ago, Ian said:

Yes truly fantastic again. Going to turn into an epic career this!

Thanks Ian. Looking like a good one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ran7777 said:

Another great season mate👏

 

8 hours ago, smoggy90 said:

Some excellent seasons again mate, he is an absolute machine for you!

Cheers guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, samhardy said:

Angry Baby again!! Is it just as noisy and intimidating as ever?

I have absolutely no originality. The next one will be named the ‘FUNG DOON Dome’, promise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season Nine

Season eight got us to 814 goals. How many more could season nine get us?

We started with a World Cup won against... Japan?!?

9C230964-B973-460E-AA4B-B1E4DA68E707.thumb.jpeg.5c66a9df15353bdb909a14315e904778.jpeg

Which was pleasing. I also did my usual player cycling/improving:

E68857F8-4326-4259-BD3A-DCC88A8EF84D.thumb.jpeg.34c46efa2f06aa91f698daa5b3095b6f.jpeg73B9EFA9-53F7-40BF-8141-A1CD48D4560B.thumb.jpeg.06546e7d57695713f7facb4c81fa6367.jpeg

Geubbels got off to a rocket of a start, grabbing 30 in 10.

74B8A96D-39FE-4DE4-8D34-7FE3E72BA38F.thumb.jpeg.bff14b1a033ebcd2255dc7da359d3c1e.jpeg

Until injuries got in the way a bit.

8E6B3D2C-9C8A-4BB2-B9DF-8A057B96D31B.thumb.jpeg.81733809b1a6fba1b51565ad8b0c2fac.jpegB36C8171-FADF-40E1-AF10-3E6D899D5556.thumb.jpeg.fb4b445f00f61ccace4885b630f12699.jpeg

We had a decent season domestically.

AEEB576C-4011-4684-A905-D39950CDD7C3.thumb.jpeg.007bb3e70e03a035ab38a38eb2dfabe0.jpeg

And Geubbels did actually manage to pass 100 goals, with an excellent 2.1 gpg ratio!

422EF22D-82ED-4962-B8B6-49C64912830E.thumb.jpeg.b96562c23e256457d258adfafabd6043.jpeg

And he added a load more international goals, including a brace in the International League final.

6D8623DB-1F8A-4F28-9814-5EF3105F7610.thumb.jpeg.a58bb93ee36f2a9e30147bc06f8cd704.jpeg

Giving us 28 international goals. 140 in total for France under my management so far.

5716CFBF-F0E8-4480-9272-75DA5A7C472C.thumb.jpeg.08555078aa641d1544e0d4f849d3e182.jpeg

This gives us 131 as a total this year.

F4385367-001F-40F3-A58C-268C0A34EDD5.jpeg.c16e671fd0786deac20c2e160febd06c.jpeg

55 more needed for a 1kc. 

Thanks for reading!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fabulous season! If he hadn’t have got those injuries then lord knows how many goals he would’ve scored!

I had something similar with Se-Jin where he had a magnificent start to a season and I couldn’t see it letting up but like here he also then suffered a few injuries to curtail it slightly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Woody said:

Super stuff. Barring an illfated injury this will be wrapped up quickly.

Thanks. He tends to get two weeks at most usually.

33 minutes ago, Ian said:

Fabulous season! If he hadn’t have got those injuries then lord knows how many goals he would’ve scored!

I had something similar with Se-Jin where he had a magnificent start to a season and I couldn’t see it letting up but like here he also then suffered a few injuries to curtail it slightly. 

I swear the game is setup to do that... but then I am horrendously cynical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, darlingtonvii said:

that was great man, he's just 25. i bet he'll complete the challenge before he turns 30

Thanks mate. Hopefully he will!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

131 goals 😱

Amazing stuff mate👏 

This will be the fastest 1kc i think 🤔

Edited by Ran7777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ran7777 said:

131 goals 😱

Amazing stuff mate👏 

This will be the fastest 1kc i think 🤔

Cheers Ran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The goal ratio of your Willem 🤤 It’s beautiful and this has to be the fastest attempt for 1k surely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×