Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Vibe Community A-Z Challenge: Season 13 Results

Ian

i'm very very nervous here... dying to get scouting, but got to do some bloody work, boo!

should have player reveals for you this evening though...

Just checking but it looks clear, I have to bring someone in right? I can't use players at the club? Like Pavon might be pretty useful ;) or Parrott...

23 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Just checking but it looks clear, I have to bring someone in right? I can't use players at the club? Like Pavon might be pretty useful ;) or Parrott...

You need to actually sign the players at the beginning of the season that you use for the challenge.

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

You need to actually sign the players at the beginning of the season that you use for the challenge.

Cool, thanks for confirming - looks like some good options, just got my little girl to settle down so now I can finally do some proper scouting...

1 hour ago, Ian said:

I wasn’t sure if Parrott would still be there so if you can get a screenshot of how he’s looking now I’d be very grateful.😀

Here you go mate. Think he'll be going out on loan but haven't decided yet...

936124357_Screenshot_20190902-191319_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.7930c9861f08adafe8ceea0acb59b6cd.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Cool, thanks for confirming - looks like some good options, just got my little girl to settle down so now I can finally do some proper scouting...

Here you go mate. Think he'll be going out on loan but haven't decided yet...

936124357_Screenshot_20190902-191319_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.7930c9861f08adafe8ceea0acb59b6cd.jpg

Thanks for that. He’s looking fantastic now and just look at those physicals!

7 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Neither have ever played for Brentford 😯

:D I just missed my turn/opportunity to use Neal Maupay, and Ollie Watkins wasn't allowed :(

@Rob @Ian 

For your guys information Dani Olmo actually a really great player in the game especially as an Attacking Midfielder position

As for irl he's playing for Dinamo Zagreb and came from the La Masia youth academy

Oh deary me. Just hope you managed an incredible scoring run up to that point mate. 

Hope the assists are piling up.

Edited by Woody
14 minutes ago, Woody said:

Oh deary me. Just hope you managed an incredible scoring run up to that point mate. 

Hope the assists are piling up.

Just a goal a game, nowt special. Bit thin on strikers now, so reckon I'll move Olmo up (as SS) and hope that everything goes through him. I'm an idiot (it's undeniable), he was the best O option (apart from that Oyarizabal guy but he didn't want to come from P$G), so I just leapt in without checking that he's not particularly great with set pieces. He has banged in some great free kicks already, but that don't pay the bills!!

20 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

So... in this situation will Olmo's Assist and Goals combined together or will Pellegri's one counted? @Foxy

It will still be Pellegri goals + Olmo assists as they were his nominated goal scorer and assister.

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

Just a goal a game, nowt special. Bit thin on strikers now, so reckon I'll move Olmo up (as SS) and hope that everything goes through him. I'm an idiot (it's undeniable), he was the best O option (apart from that Oyarizabal guy but he didn't want to come from P$G), so I just leapt in without checking that he's not particularly great with set pieces. He has banged in some great free kicks already, but that don't pay the bills!!

Your not an idiot mate its just shit bad luck.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Your not an idiot mate its just shit bad luck.

:D not for that, but for not checking Olmo's set-piece credentials. anyway, it is what it is. main thing now is to win the league and win the champinos league. i've already won two cups BUT been knocked out of another!

1 minute ago, Mr Tree said:

:D not for that, but for not checking Olmo's set-piece credentials. anyway, it is what it is. main thing now is to win the league and win the champinos league. i've already won two cups BUT been knocked out of another!

You just need about 70 assists....easy 😉