Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How to find the best newly generated players?

I've started doing a search every season for Technique 15+ and Teamwork 10+ and then getting my scouts to review those players - coming up with some great gems! Signed a kid from Alfreton for 1k and at 18 he scored twice in the European Super Cup!

Yeah funnily enough I find the value of youth to be a good indicator of their potential. For example you might see two defenders in your searchΒ at 16 years old with identical attributes but one is valued at Β£1.5m and the other is Β£100k. The one at Β£1.5m is almost guaranteed to turn into the better player.Β 

The scouting agency is a decent place to look especially if you have a bit of dosh. It can be found in the search menu and then once in it you can scrollΒ across and you get a list of the best performing wonderkids that month.

I usually filter by age (15-19), nationality (the usual suspects: anywhere I'm South America and Africa, usually England as well), and technique (8+ for defenders, 13+ for others), and finally the position I need. I find I get the best results by really narrowing it down. If you need a bargain, look for players on low wages

If you go to the editor and place a orange dot on the GK, when the player retires you'll probably find a new one that plays in the same positions than the previous one, plus that gk position.

I think that regens have the exact same positions than the past player, nationality and they appear in the same league, so it should be very easy to find them.

tip: you should clear all the field players that do the Gk position, like rooney, huntelaar and a few others, so you dont get the search mixed up, if they are gk then you should do the same thing in the striker position.