Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Fenerbahçe Tactic 4-2-2-2 Attack

Hi folks today I'm going to talk about the 4-2-2-2 tactic that I got the most results from in Fenerbahce. First of all, it's your strikers who make this tactic good. Michael Frey, who joined Fenerbahce this season, is a great goalscorer, even though his characteristics look bad. Fenerbahce's biggest advantage is the midfield. Young talent Eljif Elmas and brazilian jailson will give you a magnificent contribution. You won't believe if right-back Sener Ozbayrakli is, but he can even make you 20assists during the season.I've had enough efficiency from the wings, the Turkish league is a little tough, so your players will get tired of it, alternative players in the solution. Offensive midfield is a strong team, lacking in the depth of the striker but this does not prevent you from making the Champions Champions of your Champions. When you're done with your career, take a picture of it. See you. 

Screenshot_2019-08-13-19-03-24.jpg

Screenshot_2019-08-13-19-03-33.jpg

Screenshot_2019-08-13-19-03-14.jpg

Screenshot_2019-08-13-19-04-38.jpg

Screenshot_2019-08-13-19-04-26.jpg

Screenshot_2019-08-13-19-02-19.jpg

Edited by Ali Gülkaynak
28 minutes ago, Talisman said:

Can we get proof of results and also player roles in English?

Player role. 

I'm afraid I don't have the results of the game, but I'm going to start my career again for you, i'm sorry.

Screenshot_2019-08-13-20-35-33.jpg

A lot of players on this year's game are having great success with the various 4-2-2-2 setups. They seem to stay successful too if you bring the right players in and freshen squads up.

23 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

A lot of players on this year's game are having great success with the various 4-2-2-2 setups. They seem to stay successful too if you bring the right players in and freshen squads up.

Michael Frey is a goal machine, even though he doesn't have enough good qualities in the game.