Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics PEP GUADIOLA'S FC BARCELONA TIKI TAKA TACTICS

I sat down one day and said, why don't I form Pep's Barcelona tactics in FMM myself.
The I started With 4-1-2-2-1
Then a GK to SK(Valdes) 
FBs to WBs(Dani Alves and Abidal)
CB(Puyol) against BPD(Pique)
DM to BWM(Sergio Busqets)
CMs to AP(Iniesta) and DLP(Xavi)
Ws to IF(Pedro or Sanchez) and AP/IF(Lionel Messi)
Then i thought for a striker who can bring teammates into the game with his shears and aerial abilities so I went for a TM(Villa)

Now, I'm done with tactics plotting, off to instructions

In the aim of ''to score and maintain possession'', I played an ATTACKING football. At first I thought wide width could help to keep possession but no, remember if you really want to keep possession, you should give the ball holders some support, so either NARROW OR BALANCE to keep your players closed for support. SLOW TEMPO is needed to work the ball from your area to the opponent's area and lastly in the SHAPE page, unlike Mourinho, Pep always gives his players FREEDOM to EXPRESS theirselves on their CREATIVITY.
Now to the DEFENSE SEGMENT

In order to possess the ball more than the opponent, I pushed the defensive line up to HIGH and ALL OVER so that I can get more players to support and attack and you can't possess more than the opponent without retrieving the ball quickly(as he said, retrieve the ball in to 2sec if you loose the ball) so I set pressing(Tackling) to COMMITTED After this I realized that my defensive line is really high so I set the OFFSIDE TRAP to Yes, then for fair play so NO TIME WAISTING

Now to the ATTACK
My philosophy was to play a TIKI TAKA so what do you expect, just to start the play from the goalie so SHORT DISTRIBUTION from the goalie and SHORT PASSES among the player FOCUSING on EVERY AREA(mixed focus) on the pitch while RUNNING AT DEFENCE, they should also LOOK FOR OVERLAPS to cross the ball and WORK IT INTO THE BOX with the help of the MIDs, IFs and the lone striker(TM).

Below are some screenshots of the tactics and some proofs on why you should try my Pep tactics
Good luck to those will pick this formation.

Screenshot_20190819-111633.png

Screenshot_20190819-111640.png

Screenshot_20190819-111710.png

Screenshot_20190819-111715.png

Screenshot_20190816-140514.png

Screenshot_20190814-190900.png

Screenshot_20190716-204727.png

Screenshot_20190716-204744.png

Screenshot_20190716-204736.png

20190716_214911.jpg

Screenshot_20190716-204736.png

This seems like a very good tactic but do you really think that Pep plays slow football and expressive since his players need to be good in vision, decision and passing as they tend to bring the ball forward very fast. The expressive part is quite debatable as players like Messi, Ribery and Sterling were given freedom to dribble the ball but they only does it when there are more than one opposition trying to close down while players like Pedro and Muller aren't a skillful players which you can see they are set to be disciplined in their particular instructions set by Pep where Muller will sit in spaces between the defence while Pedro will move to empty spaces with the ball to create chances for both him and his teammates

1 hour ago, Lord Danish said:

This seems like a very good tactic but do you really think that Pep plays slow football and expressive since his players need to be good in vision, decision and passing as they tend to bring the ball forward very fast. The expressive part is quite debatable as players like Messi, Ribery and Sterling were given freedom to dribble the ball but they only does it when there are more than one opposition trying to close down while players like Pedro and Muller aren't a skillful players which you can see they are set to be disciplined in their particular instructions set by Pep where Muller will sit in spaces between the defence while Pedro will move to empty spaces with the ball to create chances for both him and his teammates

With the tempo, compare the at that time real Madrid's Tempo to that Pep's Barca tempo

Between Mourinho and Pep, who gives his side the freedom in creativity? Pep gives freedom while Pedro may not be that creative, but what about Sanchez, Iniesta, Xavi and Messi.

2 hours ago, mulama said:

How many goals does your striker get? 

Recent season he got 40+. he is  Joshua Zirkzee

20/30+ from IFs 

added 0 minutes later
Just now, Frimpong Evans said:

Recent season he got 40+. he is  Joshua Zirkzee

20/30+ from IFs 

Got Rashford and Jay Roy Grot as IFs