Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi I’m Sophia

SophiaFM

Hi, I’m Sophia. I’m 23. I’ve signed up because I’m a big FMM fan, ever since FMM14. Before and still do at times now I played FIFA but their career mode sucks a lot compared to FM, and you see a lot of FIFA fans crying over career mode, yet everything they want is on the superior game, FM! 

I prefer the mobile version over PC as it’s quicker and still very in depth. You can get through a few games on a bus or train, whereas on the PC version it is still a fun game, but a lot more annoying stuff such as press conferences, team talks etc take some time away. Which is a good thing FMM doesn’t have both features, apart from your daily message every month that the media think a player’s been shit, and most times I just lie ‘I’m happy with the player’

A bit about me personally, I am a girl as you can guess from my name, I know it’s rare for a girl to play FM, but here I am! I’ve always loved football, and playing football related games too, which brought me to my fortunate FM addiction! I’m a United fan too, I know the banter, it’s been a rough last 5 years!

I’ve lurked on this forum quite a bit before, to get ideas, learn further stuff about the game. The layout is nicer and simpler compared to other FM forums aswell which is why I’ve signed up. Hope to enjoy posting 🙂

Welcome to the Vibe @SophiaFM

Well... I don't actually think that female likes football is rare as a USMNT own supporter I still think that men's football needs to learn something from women's football 

Welcome to the community @SophiaFM. This is perhaps the best forum that is for the game and for football fans in general and i have myself enjoyed thoroughly since i joined last year, so i hope you too find lot of enjoyment. Looking forward to a few careers from you.

1 minute ago, darlingtonvii said:

Hey, i'm a united fan too😀

and welcome to this forum, hope you enjoy your stay😀

and i believe you're the only girl here

We'll see more in a short period trust me

Also lol I'm a City fan but meh... United and City fan currently the friendliest rival 

2 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

We'll see more in a short period trust me

Also lol I'm a City fan but meh... United and City fan currently the friendliest rival 

yeah, i mean i'd pick city over liverpool anyday.

5 minutes ago, SophiaFM said:

Thanks everyone 🙂 

Haha yeah it’s no problem being the only girl here. @darlingtonvii Guys are funnier and friendlier to hang out with 

yes, plus you now have friends from around the world, that's a bonus