Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How to put picture on any player

Brda123

So guys i what to start topic, i bought in game editor and now i can edit everyone, so I got the idea...

I edited some non-essential player from Real Madrid B team and made him look like takefusa kubo, only thing missing is picture, I have png. picture of takefusa kubo but i dont know to put that picture on player I edited.....

Screenshot_20190823-214933_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

1915386900.png

Edited by Brda123

Yea that is what I assumed but problem is how to do that, I found ID on..... sortitoutsi and i deleted numbers before png. and i paste that ID numbers on that place but it didnt work, i really dont know what to do

You need to know the .png number of the player you are replacing Kubo with and you get that at sortitoutsi, once you get it you make kubo that number, just say its 67856754.png  you put on his pic and place it in the faces file then go into faces file to the very bottom where you see a folder config.xml  you enter that and enter the same .png number in it then go back to game and reload the skin.