Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career UCL Challenge Attempt: Liverpool

If only I could have dropped points against any other team… In fairness, looking at the overview it’s not like i dominated the match. I had given about eight of my first 11 the game off, because they were tired or slightly tired, and the EPL is not my main focus anyway. On the other hand I am still 14 points ahead in the league, so it’s still Looking good. 

B4CCFCEC-C80E-4424-AD80-F8DECF60AE95.png

Another close game. I look at the EPL table shows how lucky I have been. My goal difference isn’t much better than the second or third, but I have I much better points tally.Part of it is closing out games, but I think a lot of it is just fortune.

B8EF14D2-4675-4866-B08C-79E1D64224FF.png

C04EE09B-66C3-4C20-8E52-4F6B81014651.png

About to play Cardiff in the Caribou cup. Wanted to play basically a reserve team. But I don’t have any reserve team. This is such a disadvantage to the Spanish teams. I played Real Madrid, and they have a whole b team with about 15 players in it. It is helpful for games just like this. Hopefully this will be fixed in FMM 20.

0C7C4977-0252-46F1-93F7-9E3115766F9E.png

Another lucky one goal win with my second team. Another player out. I think Dawson was my only first team player that was in my starting 11! Another lucky one goal win with my second team. Another player out. I think Dawson was my only first team player that was in my starting 11!

4C1074B0-38FF-4552-868C-43064BFD26B4.png

IRL UCL team copies me:

Atalanta sign Danish defender Simon Kjaer, 30, from Sevilla to replace ex-Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel, whose contract was terminated after just 24 days with the Serie A club.