Tackling :Commited

Offside Trap: No

Time Wasting : No

Final Third: Early Crosses Shoot On Sight

Paasing Style :Short

Focus Mixed

Goalie Distribution:Short

Please Watch The Video To fully learn tactic And Remember This Works On EME

I Tried This Tactic On Small Teams Without Superstars And Most of The Time Score Was Draw Or Lose So I Can Say that this Tactic Doesnot Work In small Teams

I Know Barca Has Lot Of Superstars And It Is Easy To Win Match But I have played with barca many times and this tactic is most succesful I have ever had so I though it would be helpful to share this tactic to others  

Screenshot_2019-09-02-18-13-17.png

Screenshot_2019-09-02-18-12-44.png

Screenshot_2019-09-02-18-12-13.png

Screenshot_2019-09-02-18-12-29.png

Edited by George M9

I must say Thank you for sharing, but if you want others to be convinced you should test it with a more exciting team WITHOUT Messi and maybe you should consider changeing the headline 😅😂 ....you make us believe this tactic is the best in the World ever....😂😂

Seems like an attention post to me given Barcelona are being used and you want people to view your YouTube for clicks. Hopefully that isn't the case and you're actually a genuine poster.

I will try the tactic.

Edited by Schwantz34
12 hours ago, AndersJ said:

I must say Thank you for sharing, but if you want others to be convinced you should test it with a more exciting team WITHOUT Messi and maybe you should consider changeing the headline 😅😂 ....you make us believe this tactic is the best in the World ever....😂😂

Ok I Will Test Tactic On Slightly Smaller Teams And I Will Update Post Anytime Soon..😇😇

added 0 minutes later
4 hours ago, SophiaFM said:

To be honest with Barca and the the players you have almost any type of attacking tactic is unbeatable 

I Will try This On Smaller Teams And Update Post 😇😇

4 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Seems like an attention post to me given Barcelona are being used and you want people to view your YouTube for clicks. Hopefully that isn't the case and you're actually a genuine poster.

I will try the tactic.

No I Just wanted To Upload Video So I can Explain It Much Better Thank You If For Testing Tactic  😇😇

1 hour ago, George M9 said:

Ok I Will Test Tactic On Slightly Smaller Teams And I Will Update Post Anytime Soon..😇😇

added 0 minutes later

I Will try This On Smaller Teams And Update Post 😇😇

Cool. Not saying it’s a bad tactic but it needs some versatility too 🙂

28 minutes ago, SophiaFM said:

Cool. Not saying it’s a bad tactic but it needs some versatility too 🙂

Ok Thank u Very Much for Testing It

11 hours ago, George M9 said:

No I Just wanted To Upload Video So I can Explain It Much Better Thank You If For Testing Tactic  😇😇

How can something be explained any better than having a screenshot of the exact thing in front of everyone?

11 hours ago, samhardy said:

How can something be explained any better than having a screenshot of the exact thing in front of everyone?

I don't know probably for more visibility
But as you can see, the video has already been deleteted 
10 hours ago, Woody said:

😂😂😂 why a video...pictures are better, so show results with different teams to give a broad spectrum of what it can do.

Ok Man I Already Deleted It

4 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

7Lwm0jT.png

It Is Not going well For u With Sassulo 😢

I Have Updated The Post And said That This Tactic Doesnot Work In Small Teams...... 

14 minutes ago, Woody said:

Then you need to change your title to reflect that.

ok

added 0 minutes later
3 minutes ago, SophiaFM said:

Ouch.. I guess it doesn’t win everything then 😆

YeP

Just a tip for you. Im sure you have your self a decent tactic there but maybe test it over a few different leagues and then post your findings once you know its capable of doing what you wanted.

It will give yourself and everyone who may want to try it out a good idea of how it works as you will find out a tactic gets better over a few years once you have a world class squad. But sometimes it might crash and burn after a season.

You might find the same tactic doesnt work in every league. The EPL for instance is a more aggressive league that requires a more robust tactic that requires pace and maybe alot of pressing but that may not work in Spain or Italy say but then again it might its all about testing.

Best of luck.

20 hours ago, Woody said:

Just a tip for you. Im sure you have your self a decent tactic there but maybe test it over a few different leagues and then post your findings once you know its capable of doing what you wanted.

It will give yourself and everyone who may want to try it out a good idea of how it works as you will find out a tactic gets better over a few years once you have a world class squad. But sometimes it might crash and burn after a season.

You might find the same tactic doesnt work in every league. The EPL for instance is a more aggressive league that requires a more robust tactic that requires pace and maybe alot of pressing but that may not work in Spain or Italy say but then again it might its all about testing.

Best of luck.

Thank U Very Much