Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello there, I'm Dai.

Dai_

Hello all. As the title says, I'm Dai. A Welsh man, living in Northern Ireland and supporting Newcastle United. 😊 I have two daughters, one 5 & one 10. They restrict my time playing FMM but that's life, eh? 😂

I'm a lover of football manager games, since the days of CM, making the likes of Cherno Samba and Kennedy Bakircioglü the greatest players to ever walk the earth. 😁 I have played every version of FMM but not the main PC versions in recent years as I don't own a PC (don't feel the need to).

I only joined the vibe community after the recent winter update, at which time, I'm not ashamed to say, I had a severe meltdown at how all of my own tried & tested tactics suddenly 'wet the bed'. I needed help and turned to you wonderful lot to guide me back to success. To which, I must say thank you. I've taken bits & pieces from everywhere to enjoy the game again. Started, but never completed the amazing challenges created on here. (Currently attempting a 1k challenge but will need advice about it at some stage. I'll ask for that in the appropriate areas, of course)

My only claims to fame are making Newcastle the greatest team to have ever existed, obviously. 😜 Also, taking both Newport County & Wrexham to Champions League glory. Those are the types of challenges that get my juices flowing. 😁

So, that's me. I'll be interacting with you all at some point, no doubt so thanks for reading and Hello, again. 🤙😊