Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic FIFA 20

SophiaFM

Has anyone played it? Coming out soon but the demo is out rn. While FIFA always looks great presentation and graphics wise, the gameplay itself is more of the same, pretty meh, there isn’t much of a change. AI seems a bit stronger tho and feels like they sucked some pace out of it, but that might be different when the full game comes out, especially the fast paced games online

There’s also a VOLTA mode which is pretty much street football. Fun for 1 game but playing it repeatedly meh, can’t see the mode being a big success. Career Mode remains to be seen what it’s like, there’s been talk of a few new features in, but most likely only more cut scene stuff rather than the actual game! They’ll never be at FM’s level in that regard

I played a little bit of the beta version as I was lucky enough to get a code for it. I doubt I'll get the full game though as Fifa gets pretty boring in a short space of time. I hope the government pass this new law on loot boxes to be honest as it should force EA's hand to improve the game where it's needed i.e career mode

I'll depends on how people react on the Career mode though as I enjoy the legacy edition (where I can get for free) more than the real FIFA as the career mode are less buggy 

I haven’t played FIFA for about 5 years as it’s just about squeezing as much money out of you as possible after you have already paid £40 for the game. Saying that the new one must be amazing because this guy is willing to give himself diabetes and a heart attack because of it.

7 hours ago, Foxy said:

I haven’t played FIFA for about 5 years as it’s just about squeezing as much money out of you as possible after you have already paid £40 for the game. Saying that the new one must be amazing because this guy is willing to give himself diabetes and a heart attack because of it.

Don't forget kidney failure, hyper active and eractide dyfunction (we know what he will do at night)

While FMM is basically on a break until November when it comes out, this is the time filler game but fucking hell, what a ball of frustration! Just puts me in a bad mood this game! Scoring goals is fine but defending.. you need ultimate concentration levels, it’s broken. Was near crying when I conceded a last min equaliser 😂 Defended the majority after going 2-1 up then last min, bang, it’s the hope that kills you