Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics PureDominance

Hoeey

First of all, who did you test the tactic with besides Messis new team;)?

second - you need to show your fixtures and stats if you upload a tactic in this forum :)

best regards Anders 

6 hours ago, AndersJ said:

First of all, who did you test the tactic with besides Messis new team;)?

second - you need to show your fixtures and stats if you upload a tactic in this forum :)

best regards Anders 

Will do now boss domintaated everything with the pool for fun then resigned after winning everything there was to win that season.. became tranmere boss and used sugar daddy to bring my vital squad players back from the cop ... Brewster and Greenwood are great in this save  ...

12 minutes ago, Hoeey said:

Will do now boss domintaated everything with the pool for fun then resigned after winning everything there was to win that season.. became tranmere boss and used sugar daddy to bring my vital squad players back from the cop ... Brewster and Greenwood are great in this save  ...

I only used sugar daddy when assigned head coach of tranmere to not waist the careers of Brewster and Greenwood played very rarely until departure and into my new team..

added 0 minutes later

Screenshot_20190919-130635_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Admittedly I haven't tried doing it myself, but I find it hard to believe those World stars would move to the Conference league.

Given some players in the Premier League who aren't even top stars, refuse to move to other Premiership sides. Seems odd to me.

1 hour ago, Hoeey said:

Asisisent manager deals with transfers I ain't explaining  the rest.. 

In other news the tactic works with small teams too.. 

I want you to explain the rest please.

2 hours ago, Rob said:

I want you to explain the rest please.

You holiday as a deal is in to the very beginning of a new match and you asisisent does the paper work for you as for signing division one players to claim titles I stated I brought them in after smashing 100 goals barrier without suger daddy witch I used to get brewster, greenwood,Robertson etc 

All shiz aside it was a fun tactic and works fine fun too.. Don't get the stick it's my first time posting and it's just a thought thanks tho.. 

1 minute ago, Hoeey said:

You holiday as a deal is in to the very beginning of a new match and you asisisent does the paper work for you as for signing division one players to claim titles I stated I brought them in after smashing 100 goals barrier without suger daddy witch I used to get brewster, greenwood,Robertson etc 

All shiz aside it was a fun tactic and works fine fun too.. Don't get the stick it's my first time posting and it's just a thought thanks tho.. 

Ah, Daddy came out to play. You'll get stick if you outright try to decieve people.

Edited by Rob
Just now, Rob said:

Ah, Daddy came out to play. You'll get stick if you outright tty to decieve people.

I don't get you mate the season wasn't done nor intended for atin but fun I used the tactic with alot more teams too and results were amazing as for deceiving people keep you hate to your self 

4 hours ago, Hoeey said:

I don't get you mate the season wasn't done nor intended for atin but fun I used the tactic with alot more teams too and results were amazing as for deceiving people keep you hate to your self 

I think what people are getting at, is you've said that it works with small teams but used Sugar Daddy to make that small team very overpowered with players they'd not have a hope of signing otherwise.

I'm sure the tactic is fun with good players and I don't think people are having a go at you here, but I can see where they are coming from that it is a little deceptive. Usually when people say a tactic is good with small teams they haven't loaded that team with stars from the top leagues. Nothing wrong with doing it if that's your thing and you enjoy it then all power to you, but to then claim the tactic is a success is a bit of a reach in some peoples minds.

All in all I think if you had just said you used Sugar Daddy to have a bit of fun for yourself and these are the results you would have gotten a very different response to it in general. Just my opinion though.