Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Club Financial State?

RE5T 1N PEACE

In game I see clubs with various financial states but what do they all mean? I obviously know what rich and bankrupt mean but what do all the other ones mean? Also how do you become rich from a secure state? Thanks in advance!

They are simply on a sliding scale of how much money the club has.

• Rich
  • Secure: The club isn’t rolling in money but they have have plenty to pay wages, buy players and possibly improve the facilities.
  • Okay: No money worries but you might find the board won’t have enough to improve the facilities.
  • Insecure: The club is low on cash and probably spending more than it’s brining in.
  • Bankrupt

The best way to improve a club financial situation is to spend less on wages as that’s the biggest out going of any club. The further you can keep the wage bill below the budget the club has set whilst still performing on the pitch the better the situation will get over time. 

Another way is by selling players especially for a good profit. So say bringing in players at the end of there contracts so they cost nothing to buy and then selling on for some money.

The other way is simply to get promotions as the higher up the leagues you go the more money the club makes from ticket sales, TV money etc although this is all worked out in the background and we don’t see the figures. Get to the Premier League if you are in England and you will have more money than you know what to do with after a few seasons. 

5 hours ago, Foxy said:

They are simply on a sliding scale of how much money the club has.

• Rich
  • Secure: The club isn’t rolling in money but they have have plenty to pay wages, buy players and possibly improve the facilities.
  • Okay: No money worries but you might find the board won’t have enough to improve the facilities.
  • Insecure: The club is low on cash and probably spending more than it’s brining in.
  • Bankrupt

The best way to improve a club financial situation is to spend less on wages as that’s the biggest out going of any club. The further you can keep the wage bill below the budget the club has set whilst still performing on the pitch the better the situation will get over time. 

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

Another way is by selling players especially for a good profit. So say bringing in players at the end of there contracts so they cost nothing to buy and then selling on for some money.

The other way is simply to get promotions as the higher up the leagues you go the more money the club makes from ticket sales, TV money etc although this is all worked out in the background and we don’t see the figures. Get to the Premier League if you are in England and you will have more money than you know what to do with after a few seasons. 

Thank you for the help! I just wasnt a 100% on what it all meant, offered the job at man united and their finances are secure and it usually is rich on most saves I play :) 

11 minutes ago, SirSpankorama said:

Which clubs are bankrupt at the beginning of the game?

I don’t think any clubs start bankrupt and most even lower league teams start off as at least with an Okay status.

6 minutes ago, SirSpankorama said:

Even Bury?

Yes even Bury and Bolton, their isn’t a single club in England that starts below Okay and I expect that status is like a default at the start of the game for most clubs below the big teams and then as the first season goes on it changes for better or worse.