Find results in...
Foxy

Chat FMM20 Discussion Thread

Will you be buying FMM20  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying FMM20

• Yes
    • No

Always start with a United career on release day to see what’s new and what’s bugged 😂

On 28/10/2019 at 15:19, russy said:

new screenshots look the same as 19 😕

would much prefer they've spent their time fixing gameplay issues rather than tarting it up with a lick of proverbial paint, so fingers crossed the similar UI is an indiciation of where their priorities have been :)

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

would much prefer they've spent their time fixing gameplay issues rather than tarting it up with a lick of proverbial paint, so fingers crossed the similar UI is an indiciation of where their priorities have been :)

And add new roles too

On 28/09/2019 at 07:43, Foxy said:

I think the reason they don’t go down the 3D route is so that the game can be played on as wide a range of devices as possible. It also might be due to the time and resources it would take to develop a 3D match engine that looks good and isn’t just the same animations over and over again.

Daniel James is in this years game.

820D5EEB-ED0D-4B42-BC00-8D32FCD7F8A2.thumb.png.3c4a3769ef9dfaf009144a24c98095cf.png

Thanks foxy I realised when i went back into the transfer screen that I'd recently searched for players in a certain position via attributes tab and forgotten to change it back. Once I realised I'd managed to find him 🤣

On 23/10/2019 at 00:14, Jack said:

Always start with a United career on release day to see what’s new and what’s bugged 😂

As a liverpool fan.. I'm tempted to go man u and sell all decent players then leave the club 🤣 spend the rest of the season unemployed to see where they end up.. 

On 02/11/2019 at 05:00, Jaymz said:

As a liverpool fan.. I'm tempted to go man u and sell all decent players then leave the club 🤣 spend the rest of the season unemployed to see where they end up.. 

You won’t be selling many players from our current squad then 🤣

1 hour ago, Jack said:

You won’t be selling many players from our current squad then 🤣

Lets say no transfers would happen

I always do an Arsenal save as a Gooner myself before a Brentford save (they’re my local team) then a lower league team (I’ve done Aldershot and Wimbledon this year) then a challenge. I’d love to start doing careers and participate community events however I don’t have a lot of time, balancing life with FMM

7 hours ago, Gunners Rishi said:

I’d love to start doing careers and participate community events however I don’t have a lot of time, balancing life with FMM

That's the reason for my breaks from Vibe now and again. Posting stuff, careers in particular, was tedious as hell taking 30-60min per update. Had little to no time to read anything else here. Do what I do now, find a way to get those updates out in 10-15min. No longer. That's the very first thing I consider when doing careers: How can I squeeze updates in that 10-15min time slot. 99/100 there's a way, otherwise I simply go with a new challenge. It makes posting and participating more fun. 

59 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Posting stuff, careers in particular, was tedious as hell taking 30-60min per update. Had little to no time to read anything else here.

Yeah, this is me.... 🙁 Gotta learn from you again...