Find results in...

Chat FMM20 General Discussion

FuddledFox

Will you be buying FMM20  

414 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying FMM20

• Yes
    • No

Hi.  Can anybody tell me how I can get player faces into FM20 touch on my tablet?  It seems to be very difficult this year and I read on FM scout site that there we're licensing issues with both player faces and logo's.  So is there actually away it can be done at the moment?  Anybody know? 

4 hours ago, scouse said:

Hi.  Can anybody tell me how I can get player faces into FM20 touch on my tablet?  It seems to be very difficult this year and I read on FM scout site that there we're licensing issues with both player faces and logo's.  So is there actually away it can be done at the moment?  Anybody know? 

Sorry, not here - this is an FMM site, not FMT

9 hours ago, PoulShell said:

My castilla reserve team isn't playing any games... Shouldn't this be a new feature? imageproxy.php?img=&key=29906ed9e9968481

Screenshot_20191127-005231.jpg

Screenshot_20191127-005239.jpg

Hi, what is the lowest division you have selected in Spain? Real Madrid B team are in 'Second Division B1' if you load that league too.

Fmm 2020 is very balanced game from 2019 and i liked more and more.. Just going carrier with PSG and after 6-7 week im leading good them. Every single match is Hard to choise who Will play. In fact something fun, Neymar has 3-4 playing match (from 6-7) and has moral "very good"... Always when he play good or score i prais him but morale dont go up... So i Just look profil player and found this.... He hate Cavani 😁

Screenshot_20191127_170833_com.sega.soccer.jpg

8 hours ago, Louie Silvani said:

Hi, what is the lowest division you have selected in Spain? Real Madrid B team are in 'Second Division B1' if you load that league too.

I loaded just the first league... I thought matches for reserves would still work. So basically my reserve team is useless? 

3 hours ago, PoulShell said:

I loaded just the first league... I thought matches for reserves would still work. So basically my reserve team is useless? 

Where there are reserve leagues they’re automatic. Where the team plays in an actual league you’ll need to have they league loaded up. Like in Spain. 

Is it just me or is it hard to sell high value players for their value price? I had the same issue last year. Salah is valued at 207M but can't get a bid higher than 85M. Similar issues with Mane and Firmino.

4 hours ago, PoulShell said:

As mentioned, you need to load the lower league(s) they're in as well otherwise there's no matches for them to play. 

Screenshot_20191127-201645.thumb.png.d5d2e324e4a64f66c073468698822dcc.png

Screenshot_20191127-201625.thumb.png.a3f19a28d4e5645060c624006cbe9a69.png

It can be a fun feature trying to get the Reserves to win something. 

15 hours ago, DutchTony said:

Is it just me or is it hard to sell high value players for their value price? I had the same issue last year. Salah is valued at 207M but can't get a bid higher than 85M. Similar issues with Mane and Firmino.

Nope its not just you. But that make game real. Who from big clubs can spend 200m for player? True its 5-6 max.... Hm i manage PSG Who has amazing players like Mbappe Neymar Cavani Navas... But i look Ronaldo from Juventus and want to get, he had price 33m€,lol, but Juventus ignore my offer. 

So that i like it in game, its real. 

I had idea for future updates. Will be more real if some clubs after 1,2 or 3 season going falit!!! Like many real clubs, Hamburger, Munchen 1860, Bolton.... I think Will be real and hard when u have all money and players BAM Falit and u must choise are u manage club from zero or just left them. 

On 28/11/2019 at 00:17, BatiGoal said:

As mentioned, you need to load the lower league(s) they're in as well otherwise there's no matches for them to play. 

Screenshot_20191127-201645.thumb.png.d5d2e324e4a64f66c073468698822dcc.png

Screenshot_20191127-201625.thumb.png.a3f19a28d4e5645060c624006cbe9a69.png

It can be a fun feature trying to get the Reserves to win something. 

I'm having issues related to this.

I'm playing as Racing Ferrol in Spanish 2B Group 1. While most teams have reserves playing in reserves leagues, mine is in 'Preferente'. That is like Spanish 5th or 6th division and is not in the game. As a result my reserves team doesn't play any games.

A couple of other teams have the same issue.

Is there anything I can do, besides using another team?

1 hour ago, Er_Chisus said:

That is like Spanish 5th or 6th division and is not in the game. As a result my reserves team doesn't play any games.

I think that's your answer unless SI confirms otherwise. That's no different from FMM19 then. 

6 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I think that's your answer unless SI confirms otherwise. That's no different from FMM19 then.

What I don't get is why lots of other teams from the same league (most of them even poorer) do have their team on the reserves league. Why not to do it exactly the same for all?

37 minutes ago, Er_Chisus said:

What I don't get is why lots of other teams from the same league (most of them even poorer) do have their team on the reserves league. Why not to do it exactly the same for all?

It is probably setup the way it is in real life. Your club has their reserves in the league system, other clubs have their reserves in the reserves league. 

1 hour ago, RobNemoo said:

It is probably setup the way it is in real life. Your club has their reserves in the league system, other clubs have their reserves in the reserves league. 

sure, but Chisus definitely has a point - if his reserve team is not actually playable anyway, then why not call it whatever and make it usable like any other club's? seems weird.

1 hour ago, M00re said:

Call me stupid but how do you log out? I don`t see X button or something close.

Press the 3 vertical lines on the top left of the screen

Screenshot_20191129_211806_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.bd9e75b0026edfdccf539bb9acb0733f.jpg

then press 'sign out'

Screenshot_20191129_211814_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.6a1e5f018bc19ff8ddfb77da36b43014.jpg

No, I`m speaking about the game. As you can see on the images, I don`t have EXIT button or X button, so that I can close the game. The only option for me to close the game is via button (I I I) that can close every single application. As far as I can remember previous games had such a button. The game is purchased legally as other previous versions. I might be wrong of course ....

Screenshot_20191130-082151_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191130-082156_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191130-082217_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20191130-082445_Google Play Store.jpg

Screenshot_20191130-082452_Google Play Store.jpg

4 minutes ago, M00re said:

No, I`m speaking about the game. As you can see on the images, I don`t have EXIT button or X button, so that I can close the game. The only option for me to close the game is via button (I I I) that can close every single application. As far as I can remember previous games had such a button. The game is purchased legally as other previous versions. I might be wrong of course ....

Screenshot_20191130-082151_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191130-082156_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191130-082217_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20191130-082445_Google Play Store.jpg

Screenshot_20191130-082452_Google Play Store.jpg

I don't have an exit button and never have. I always just pull down my phone menu/tray down from the top of the screen, then press back at the bottom and it then asks in game if I want to quit and I press yes. That way works 

let apart the many bugs, who else is annoyed by the background colours, especially this light blue making my eyes bleed?!? and the buttons are ill-designed.

1 hour ago, Sasha2 said:

let apart the many bugs, who else is annoyed by the background colours, especially this light blue making my eyes bleed?!? and the buttons are ill-designed.

On iPhone XS the buttons to press to go to tactics screen in match are really small and annoying to press. 

1DDEE9BB-6EBA-4168-945C-ACC098E91E6C.thumb.jpeg.2dc76911763ec9d3a421e3967a310d65.jpeg

Highlighted above. 

Edited by MikeF
2 hours ago, Sasha2 said:

Agree. I hated the purple last year but decided to wait it out and hope for better. Now it's possibly worse and I don't think I can suck it up another year. I need to download a new skin for the first time. 

12 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Agree. I hated the purple last year but decided to wait it out and hope for better. Now it's possibly worse and I don't think I can suck it up another year. I need to download a new skin for the first time. 

How would one go about getting a new skin? I'm also interested in one. Enjoying the game but the default skin is bloody awful. Tried a couple of the other modes in the settings (including colourblind mode) and they made no difference.

2 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Yeah the dark skin really sucks. Nothing wrong with the colouring of the 2018 skin tbf

I liked the one in 18. So simple and easy that was.

Just now, Schwantz34 said:

How would one go about getting a new skin? I'm also interested in one. Enjoying the game but the default skin is bloody awful. Tried a couple of the other modes in the settings (including colourblind mode) and they made no difference.

There's usually a selection of new skins in the download section of this site. Not many atm but hopefully there's more in a few week's time. I'll take anything over this tbf 😂