Find results in...

Chat FMM20 General Discussion

FuddledFox

Will you be buying FMM20  

414 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying FMM20

• Yes
    • No

How do people feel about the revamped inbox system? I'm sure I'll get used to it but can't help feeling like a step back not having the scrollable news items down the left hand side and just having one item per screen like the days of FMH11.

First bug maybe!!! The First one, on playing match, my ppl has injuries but when click "tactic" to change him i dont see "Red cross"!!! So i must read again on panel match "Who the f... was his name" to going change. 

P. S. Is little dumb without sound and second without logos all teams, i hope soon can get logos and more pictures ppl for low leages. 

Edited by Trollbg
1 hour ago, Nicolas Rives said:

The only positive change I've found is that now the ball is a real soccer one, not a yellow circle :D

Whilst I agree it's a step forward, I'm actually struggling to see the ball slot of the time. Wish there was an option to switch it back 

1 hour ago, JoeySamSam said:

How do people feel about the revamped inbox system? I'm sure I'll get used to it but can't help feeling like a step back not having the scrollable news items down the left hand side and just having one item per screen like the days of FMH11.

If you use the 'Inbox' button this can give you the list as well, there is one more way we are going to extend this to make it faster to use in an early update.

16 minutes ago, Alari said:

If you use the 'Inbox' button this can give you the list as well, there is one more way we are going to extend this to make it faster to use in an early update.

That's great thanks for the info, and apart from that the game looks amazing so far!

30 minutes ago, Munkez said:

Whilst I agree it's a step forward, I'm actually struggling to see the ball slot of the time. Wish there was an option to switch it back 

We'll look into a hi-vis version for people who aren't seeing it so well.

5 hours ago, Alari said:

We'll look into a hi-vis version for people who aren't seeing it so well.

I really struggled to see where the ball was too.

Something wrong i found, when want to get players on loan from others big clubs a and everything is fine with salary, my club reject coming players loan!!! Without any reason, i have budget wage salary 100k euro and has 40k wage +.... So dont see why my club cancel loan players to Come for help. 

8 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Not great but he is cheap and versatile.

Hide contents

3951FA30-89CA-4DD2-B79D-B112B2AF3FAB.thumb.png.ac75e8e01155fbd83fc9e2f020be3caa.png

👏👏👏👏👏

At least Bobby has better passing than this chap, even if it is only by a singular point 😂 

Only found little things so far :

odd transfer

9980CF72-C9E1-4574-A306-116EAE331B97.thumb.png.71b39d23f2f63bfa00bd3f68e67dba28.png

this US Virgin Islands not the Us 

88ED171C-60C6-413C-8C90-6D09BE13C634.thumb.png.d87a5b16dbabff09e101a4614f4a52d2.png

How many national teams have a full U-21 team? Noticed full national team then hit under 21 squad all greed out . Germany no national team or U-21 team . 

I like the squad interaction. Players excited for upcoming games etc. Feel like it helps you get an idea for who has a good mentality.