FuddledFox

Will you be buying FMM20  

414 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying FMM20

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

It's not showing for me on Amazon?

I saw Marc say somewhere they've discontinued it for the kindle fire.

2 minutes ago, Jens said:

I saw Marc say somewhere they've discontinued it for the kindle fire.

Nice to know 👍 

SI strike again, that's actually why I asked though as I'd not seen it mentioned as yet and I had that feeling. Excellent communication and customer service. Bring on 2020. 

Not like it really matters as I've got the Android store for the Nintendo games, I can't wait for the Fire specific issues to come about then. I should be angry as the tablet was actual recommend by a member of SI staff but I'm not surprised lmao. 

Anyway cheers @Jens :)

13 hours ago, HodaelH said:

Am I the only one failing to cancel the release clause in contract negotiations? For some reason it's greyed out.

are you in a country where release clauses are mandatory, like Spain?

10 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

are you in a country where release clauses are mandatory, like Spain?

Spanish leagues are like

Benzema’s current contract contains a buyout clause that means any bids of $1B and above must be accepted

can only offer $225M

Just now, Guppy McFicklestein said:

US Virgin Islands are not technically US states. Its like the Netherlands Antilles

the issue is simply that it's not written correctly. it should say "US Virgin Islands" but it says "Us Virgin Islands".

1 hour ago, RobNemoo said:

Only played through pre-season with PSV Eindhoven without doing any transfers, but I actually like it alot. Feels like CM01/02 a bit. :D 

Loved those days!!

Just noticed that you can find Inter Miami (Beckham's team) when you didn't load MLS, but they are nowhere to be seen in the "Find Clubs" page when you load MLS, but they still happen to exist in the game when you search for their only player. Thought it will be a nice team to manage.

UPDATE : Need to wait until the begin of 2020 for the team to appear in the jobs list and clubs page(my bad)

Edited by Kun Aguero

Me too! Was the only CM/FM I played for a long time. 

Started my first career just now, unemployed with France, Germany, Italy and Spain loaded. Found a club within a week at French club Louhans-Cuiseaux FC who play in Championnat National 2. In game they are actually filthy rich, having a wage budget of €30k and transferbudget of €1.7m, which is an awful lot at this level I assume. Not sure if realistic though. 

I think older players have more of a role in this game now with the mentoring, just started a save with United and I brought in both Zlatan and Haaland. Zlatan is probably my favourite ever player so I had to have him 🙂

11 minutes ago, SophiaFM said:

I think older players have more of a role in this game now with the mentoring, just started a save with United and I brought in both Zlatan and Haaland. Zlatan is probably my favourite ever player so I had to have him 🙂

Zlatan can at least teach some attitude to the youngsters. Nice transfer!

8 hours ago, Trollbg said:

Something wrong i found, when want to get players on loan from others big clubs a and everything is fine with salary, my club reject coming players loan!!! Without any reason, i have budget wage salary 100k euro and has 40k wage +.... So dont see why my club cancel loan players to Come for help. 

What team are you playing as? If you could send us over your save and tell us the file name using the link below we'll have a look at it.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Just found out I have Ashley Cole as a coach at Louhans-Cuiseaux. So they either signed him before I joined the club, or he is there from the start. Such things I don't particularly like as it would not be happening in real life... Might fire him to get a no-no at staff. :D 

Hi everyone, I was just wondering whether FMM20 tends to get discounted on iOS for Black Friday?

I know they usually do half price deals a couple of times a year but wasn't sure if that was one of them being so close to the release date. Apart from tonight, I probably won't get much play time in before then so wondered if it was worth hanging fire for a likely Black Friday deal.

Thanks all.

12 minutes ago, Dhxn said:

Hi, just curious, is it normal to have mass firing of international managers in a week? Because....😱

Screenshot_20191119-235302_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Yep, happened on FMM19 as well.

24 minutes ago, Dhxn said:

Hi, just curious, is it normal to have mass firing of international managers in a week? Because....😱

After the Euros so they all must have under-performed. Nothing unusual about that.

43 minutes ago, Barrios20 said:

Hi everyone, I was just wondering whether FMM20 tends to get discounted on iOS for Black Friday?

I know they usually do half price deals a couple of times a year but wasn't sure if that was one of them being so close to the release date. Apart from tonight, I probably won't get much play time in before then so wondered if it was worth hanging fire for a likely Black Friday deal.

Thanks all.

There's usually not a discount until well into the new year.

8 minutes ago, samhardy said:

After the Euros so they all must have under-performed. Nothing unusual about that.

The Euros are Fri, Jun 12, 2020 – Sun, Jul 12, 2020. Unless the game has it on different ones those firings are actually during the tournament.

1 minute ago, Schwantz34 said:

The Euros are Fri, Jun 12, 2020 – Sun, Jul 12, 2020. Unless the game has it on different ones those firings are actually during the tournament.

If France, England, Holland etc went out of the Euros at the group stage for example they wouldn't wait until the end of the tournament to get rid of them. They'd likely be out the door the next day.

Roy Hodgson resigned the same night England lost to Iceland at Euro 2016.

Just now, samhardy said:

If France, England, Holland etc went out of the Euros at the group stage for example they wouldn't wait until the end of the tournament to get rid of them. They'd likely be out the door the next day.

Roy Hodgson resigned the same night England lost to Iceland at Euro 2016.

Quite possibly but I'd not expect England, Portugal, France, Italy and arguably Holland to all fall at the group stage. Not impossible of course but unlikely.

58 minutes ago, Dhxn said:

Did these nations go through the group stage? I would assume they did not reach their target and so they got sacked

41 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Quite possibly but I'd not expect England, Portugal, France, Italy and arguably Holland to all fall at the group stage. Not impossible of course but unlikely.

It happens. It's the explanation for what we're seeing here. You can accept it or not, but it is reasonable.

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Good to know, thank you! Looks like my first save gets started tonight then 😀

10 hours ago, Mirkoplay said:

Hello there is also for mobile the donwload the file for fix fake name of juventus ?

9 hours ago, Foxy said:

I believe there will be a real name fix released later today.

Our Real Names fix is now available:

2 minutes ago, Trollbg said:

Cesena Serie C, but now im not sure is bug cuz already have 5-6 loan players and maybe to get one New must kick someone. 

do you know the length of the loans you are trying to make are? The rule for Serie C is that it must end in a valid transfer window, so it could be you are doing shorter loans than you should.