Chat FMM20 General Discussion

FuddledFox

Will you be buying FMM20  

414 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying FMM20

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

There's usually a selection of new skins in the download section of this site. Not many atm but hopefully there's more in a few week's time. I'll take anything over this tbf 😂 

Oh cheers I'll take a look as the default is absolutely horrible, as you rightly say.

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

There's usually a selection of new skins in the download section of this site. Not many atm but hopefully there's more in a few week's time. I'll take anything over this tbf 😂 

Lucky you to be able to use them 😫 we can’t on IOS

4 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Shows if you click on the match after finishing it for me.

7BBADF3D-330E-4D0A-9358-7F482F09A6B0.png

thanks, now i'm gonna hide in some corner and pretend i'm not stupid 😅

17 minutes ago, zaangie said:

thanks, now i'm gonna hide in some corner and pretend i'm not stupid 😅

Personally I don’t think we should have to go back into the match to see the attendance and it should be shown during the match as it was before.

2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Personally I don’t think we should have to go back into the match to see the attendance and it should be shown during the match as it was before.

that's why I didn't remember to go back to a match to see the numbers. makes no sense.

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

It's a new feature mate, during the game they're counting everyone so we can't know until it's finished

10 minutes ago, Ashez said:

It's a new feature mate, during the game they're counting everyone so we can't know until it's finished

hey, it takes a long time to count to 40,000...

22 hours ago, samhardy said:

Should just do what most clubs do in real life, have a season ticket sales number then count the season ticket holders as in attendance even if they weren’t actually at the match!

That gets the biggest laugh down the riverside at the minute when they announce 18,000-odd when in reality there looks to be no more than 12,000 

8 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

That gets the biggest laugh down the riverside at the minute when they announce 18,000-odd when in reality there looks to be no more than 12,000 

Same here, most clubs do it I suspect that have big-ish stadiums. Arsenal are by far the worst for it though 😂

So far I am not all that great at FMM. I thought with my experience with FMT, FM and CM I should be able to get it right from the start, but struggling with consistency mostly. Ah well, I do like to be challenged. :D 

The only thing this game is missing is the interactions. I wanna go ballistic at my team when they've done fuck all in the first half. I wish I could complain to the FA when I've had 2 games against Swansea and 7 injuries across both games. I dont even know if they're in normal FM as I only play mobile but even if I could have the team talks I'd be happy.

26 minutes ago, craiguz_86 said:

The only thing this game is missing is the interactions. I wanna go ballistic at my team when they've done fuck all in the first half. I wish I could complain to the FA when I've had 2 games against Swansea and 7 injuries across both games. I dont even know if they're in normal FM as I only play mobile but even if I could have the team talks I'd be happy.

i know it seems like it'd be a nice touch, but it'd be similar to the other interactions - formulaic, same three options every time, and you have to choose the "right" option. it'd get boring quickly :)

For me that would take away the streamline that FMM is about. Casual and quick, rather than serious and detailed like the full fat FM, with FMT bang in the middle. I think they are nailing that at the moment.

Hello guys 

i wanna ask about adding new league structure to a nation in FMM20 is it possible !

i mean to a non active nation, like i used to to so in FM the computer version using the "pre game" editor. 

please help. 

While I was with FCM in Denmark he came through my academy, scored only goal in my first CL final when he was only 16 years old..few years later I take over Croatia(my home country) and I draw Denmark in first knockout phase during WC..he scores 2 as I lose 2-1 and it gets me sacked 😂😂 I just took over City and realized they bought him from FCM in the meantime..I don't know if I should make him flourish or demolish him at this point 🤷‍♂️😂

Screenshot_20191203-034822_FM20 Mobile.jpg

The enquiry function is completely pointless. The club you ask gives you a figure they feel their player is worth, so you offer that figure and then get presented with;

"We weren't interested in listening to offers for the player and your opening offer was completely derogatory. As such, we're not willing to take these discussions any further."

They gave me the number to bloody bid! Why not just say not interested and not quote me a fee? Utterly pointless 😂

I may be significantly outnumbered here, although tbf I'm a soccer fan in america so I'm used to that, but I quite like the darker theme. Makes it easier to play in the evening without a glaring white screen. I do agree though it would be nice, and probably pretty simple for SI, to add a light and dark theme option. 

Edited by Guppy McFicklestein

It would be pretty easy to add, but I think they want to keep the game files as small as possible to optimize performance. Any "aftermarket" additions like other skins are then the responsibility of the user. 

8 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

The enquiry function is completely pointless. The club you ask gives you a figure they feel their player is worth, so you offer that figure and then get presented with;

"We weren't interested in listening to offers for the player and your opening offer was completely derogatory. As such, we're not willing to take these discussions any further."

They gave me the number to bloody bid! Why not just say not interested and not quote me a fee? Utterly pointless 😂

never happens to me (and i use Enquiry a lot). are you sure they're being "positive" in the first screen? when presenting their figure. the message underneath might be something like "we'd be very reluctant to sell Johnny X but..."

Night mode would’ve been better for FMM’s from a few years ago and before. The dark theme has been good for the last 2 FMM’s. Less strain on the eyes. Gaming in general resulted in me wearing contacts so I don’t want much worse 😂

Do you guys think i should sell a player who hovered around 6.6-6.8 rating ? 1 season and a half now and i think i can get a fat 30 million for him.

I didn't want to sell him after half a season since i got the player lol

I'm Playing him as a defensive midfielder

Screenshot_2019-12-03-22-27-53-261_com.sega.soccer.png

Edited by Robert Ss
adding info
3 minutes ago, Robert Ss said:

Do you guys think i should sell a player who hovered around 6.6-6.8 rating ? 1 season and a half now and i think i can get a fat 30 million for him.

I didn't want to sell him after half a season since i got the player lol

I'm Playing him as a defensive midfielder

Screenshot_2019-12-03-22-27-53-261_com.sega.soccer.png

Defensive midfielders ratings have been fucked for years so either get rid or give him a go in a more advanced position.

I didn't want to mess with the tactic since it really works for this team. De Roon can play with gomes and berge, but what will that do to my defense ?

A bit off-topic i think, anyone knows what those green arrows that point to the right are ? Pickford, Gomes and Mina names specifically

Screenshot_2019-12-03-22-48-22-016_com_sega.soccer.thumb.png.951114df06c3bcf3aac1c280940cef54.png

2 minutes ago, Robert Ss said:

I didn't want to mess with the tactic since it really works for this team. De Roon can play with gomes and berge, but what will that do to my defense ?

A bit off-topic i think, anyone knows what those green arrows that point to the right are ? Pickford, Gomes and Mina names specifically

Screenshot_2019-12-03-22-48-22-016_com_sega.soccer.thumb.png.951114df06c3bcf3aac1c280940cef54.png

Green arrows mean other clubs are interested in signing them. If you don’t want to change the tactic to accommodate him just get rid and use the £30M to strengthen elsewhere.

Ever since EME was introduced ratings for DM have been messed up..even when I knew he played good he would get poor ratings and I would have to defend him from the media even tho he did nothing bad..thats why I play with 3 midfielders instead

I didn't know about DM having messed up ratings. I moved De roon to the midfield position/Ball winning Midfielder. Three games in and his rating changed to 7. 

Edit:

As for the green arrows...yeah. My defender wants to move on apparently. Real Madrid is offering 36 million for Mina , my ball playing defender. And those fuckers are expensive if you want them good.

Edited by Robert Ss
13 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

never happens to me (and i use Enquiry a lot). are you sure they're being "positive" in the first screen? when presenting their figure. the message underneath might be something like "we'd be very reluctant to sell Johnny X but..."

On most of them there isn't a message at all until they refuse the fee that they themselves say is acceptable.