Chat FMM20 General Discussion

FuddledFox

Will you be buying FMM20  

414 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying FMM20

• Yes
    • No

On 11/05/2020 at 13:17, russy said:

Still..can't they bring a version out that isn't a buggy mess lol..maybe a beta release first to sort that stuff out..ok..maybe I'll avoid it all together

you gotta remember, it works 95%? 98%? very well - and it's a complex game. it's still very playable despite the bugs.

let's hope that this current downtime, and the uncertainty that it means for the next football season, gives them a chance to address the bugs rather than fucking around with design stuff. not holding our breath, of course...

added 0 minutes later
On 11/05/2020 at 15:39, GianniVesparinni said:

I would like to share this with you all. A very last minute defeat by penalties. Look at the scorer for Liverpool. After his goal in the 120 minute, he stops 3 penalties 🙃

You often read a keeper comes forward in the last minutes, but him score a goal is new for me. 

Screenshot_20200228_180740_com.sega.soccer.jpg

aw man, i'd love to see a keeper score in the last minute - sounds like you missed a special moment (even if it was against you)

On 12/05/2020 at 23:48, Mr Tree said:

you gotta remember, it works 95%? 98%? very well - and it's a complex game. it's still very playable despite the bugs.

Yeah, there will always be bugs, but this year's one seems pretty good to me. There aren't any massive bugs like last year's version. At least none that affect/worry me...

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Yeah, there will always be bugs, but this year's one seems pretty good to me. There aren't any massive bugs like last year's version. At least none that affect/worry me...

The mature stuff seems very bad to me. My guy should’ve got at least 2/3 update but he keep stuck because of it. I believe even if a player is immature he’ll still be able to grow bits by bits

18 hours ago, broodje kip said:

The mature stuff seems very bad to me. My guy should’ve got at least 2/3 update but he keep stuck because of it. I believe even if a player is immature he’ll still be able to grow bits by bits

Yeah, that seems pretty unrealistic and I agree there should still be some growth, but it doesn't bother me much. I mean the last couple of years the bugs have been much much worse. And I sort of feel like most of the training / growth stuff was like that in previous version, we just couldn't see it. So, personally, I'm pretty happy with the game at the moment... 

14 minutes ago, Dhxn said:

Hi all, when are we allowed to talk about FM21? 🤪

Probably a bit early but nothing wrong with some speculation so I have opened a new thread for any FMM21 chat.

On 16/02/2020 at 21:07, Scratch said:

Last year I was using 3 Fitness coaches and 1 Attacking (with myself as Motivational), but I've dropped one of the Fitness coaches this year because their effect isn't quite as dramatic as last year. I replaced them with a Youth coach at the start, but no convincing reason to do so, just seemed to make sense.

I do think the Motivational coach is more important than most people think - I think it helps keep players happier (ie green morale), which I've found leads to better performance, and the 'working with players' boost affects Teamwork etc (not such a big deal this year now that Teamwork can be trained).

How cam teamwork be trained this year?

3 hours ago, Yuriful said:

How cam teamwork be trained this year?

Just set Teamwork as the Target attribute in the training screen - it works for me. Last year it didn't do anything, but seems they unlocked it this year.

got a £3 off voucher, worth buying for £5.99?

also whats the max resolution the game is made for

oh and also are facepacks still a thing??

Edited by russy
2 hours ago, russy said:

got a £3 off voucher, worth buying for £5.99?

also whats the max resolution the game is made for

oh and also are facepacks still a thing??

It’s worth buying. I’m enjoying it currently.

No facepack are no longer available.

17 minutes ago, Struja986 said:

Hello. Just wanted to share this funny coincidence 😁

Screenshot_2020-06-11-14-23-41-985_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-06-11-14-23-35-789_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Good enough but not as funny as this one

3AA1E18D-CF43-4CE4-9F94-456100231089.thumb.png.c4302b8e1f5e67386cf2e7f04d5ac88e.png

9 guys in the wall 😂

8 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Anyone else ever win an appeal?

Think first time in any version they granted it , usually just a waste of cash .

672902F7-7A21-4151-8D13-A0F5495EB21F.thumb.png.00f67e8655132abe79c6f5bf2d64d964.png

Happened to me lots of time. Surprise you have to appeal for Reinier though. He’s always granted for me

5 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

Anyone else ever win an appeal?

Think first time in any version they granted it , usually just a waste of cash .

672902F7-7A21-4151-8D13-A0F5495EB21F.thumb.png.00f67e8655132abe79c6f5bf2d64d964.png

it's a really stupid system, but yes i normally appeal and sometimes it works

Can anybody see Joël Latibeaudiere in the game? I can't seem to find him. Would be contracted to Man City and is on loan in Holland in real life at the moment.

24 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Can anybody see Joël Latibeaudiere in the game? I can't seem to find him. Would be contracted to Man City and is on loan in Holland in real life at the moment.

Me neither. I did play Man City a few time and couldn’t even see him neither in the first team nor the reserve 

10 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Me neither. I did play Man City a few time and couldn’t even see him neither in the first team nor the reserve 

It's an odd oversight if he's missing, especially as he was on loan to the Dutch top division.

17 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

It's an odd oversight if he's missing, especially as he was on loan to the Dutch top division.

Very true indeed. I can understand if he’s out on loan at some lower division like in the Vanarama National League but the fact he’s from a top club and went on loan to a club from top league is a poor mistake

4 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Very true indeed. I can understand if he’s out on loan at some lower division like in the Vanarama National League but the fact he’s from a top club and went on loan to a club from top league is a poor mistake

I started a Dutch save and he appears that way. Maybe if you load the league as a second or third on a save it would work that way too.

On 12/06/2020 at 16:14, Schwantz34 said:

On 12/06/2020 at 21:44, Schwantz34 said:

I started a Dutch save and he appears that way. Maybe if you load the league as a second or third on a save it would work that way too.

As I'm doing the challenge with RKC in the Eredivisie I thought I would take a look. And yes he is there. So I guess he is only in your game if you load the league.

On Sale @ 3.99(uk)..gotta be worth that

Heres a question, are larger tablet screens naturally supported or do they use the stretch feature, i tried 19 again and no stretch is tiny, stretch fills the screen but doesnt look as good as the tablet res can output

Edited by russy