Chat FMM20 General Discussion

FuddledFox

Will you be buying FMM20  

414 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying FMM20

• Yes
    • No

For anyone wanting to try the full game on the PC, it’s free this week here:

https://www.footballmanager.com/news/football-manager-debuts-epic-store-fm20-free-own?fbclid=IwAR2ZRSoHD72f_LRVqmLoK-KpRWCQDA1wRvQUIHGdrn7QJLWaw7VSIEWXXic

Thought I’d share it as I noticed earlier, I haven’t got a PC, so I won’t be 😢

Edit: probably should have posted this somewhere else, but wasn’t sure where 🤣

Edited by RichDave32
15 minutes ago, pimlicolion said:

Hi I have FM20 on my iPhone and would like to install some of the tactics etc but can’t see how I can does anyone know a way round this 

regards

pim

Hi Pim, you don’t install the tactics mate, you just look at what people have put in each instruction and copy it on the game, so just make sure each instruction matches what the person here has posted 😁

I'm officially part of the board😅😅, I was thinking of going to a new club to manage, and they hit me with that, needless to say i accepted.

I have no one to share it with so I sharing it with you guys❤

Screenshot_20200918-190653_FM20 Mobile.jpg

6 hours ago, Dimsoy said:

Hii all, 

Is there a possibility for us to get transfer updates (20/21) databases on FM Mobile 2020?

Only if the developers decide to include them, which is highly unlikely because they would want you to focus on the new FMM rather than continue playing this one

I wanted to open a new thread but I changed my mind and will rather just ask here: Is there a way to find a players CA/PA?
I don't mean CA/PA with stars (I assume this one can be seen with editor), but with actual numbers as there is a possibility to do in full version game with e.g. FMRTE etc.

Thanks for answers.

Hi guys I’ve been playing football manager for awhile now but I want to play it more realistically and in-depth. One feature I’ve always overlooked is the match previews. Have you guys got any tips and advice how I can choose my starting 11 and set my team up based on the match preview section. Where it shows the oppositions predicted xi and their team report! 

many thanks.

Is it possible to call on someone with a second nationality to the country you are managing? I’m managing Scotland but I can’t find how to search for second nationality players?

12 minutes ago, Dazzasnedd said:

Is it possible to call on someone with a second nationality to the country you are managing? I’m managing Scotland but I can’t find how to search for second nationality players?

Yes it’s possible though most of the time they will reject. Gabriel Martinelli often accepts Italy call up somewhere in season 3/4. I think Alex Telles also can play with Italy and it’s the same with Thiago Almada.

Mikey Johnston can play for Republic of Ireland 😉

2 minutes ago, Dazzasnedd said:

How do I go about doing this? I’m playing on the mobile app mate so unsure if this is different? 

This is an FMM site. Everyone here plays the Mobile version....

Same as everyone else. Just click call up to nation and if they accept they’d be on your team. If they don’t, it’ll show something about not interested to play for the nation

Hey all, new here. From the land down under 👍

Is anyone still playing FMM20? I am currently swinging with Boston Utd, just got promoted to VNL after winning VNN in a canter & picked up the FA trophy as well.

Running a 2-2-2-2-2 formation. Dominic Knowles banged in 52 goals in all comps last season, with on-loan Frank Mulhern chipping in 16 assists.

I constantly scour the player search function & try for players who are cheap (or free 😆), young (well Roy Carroll is young at heart right 😂😂😂) and not selfish. I just got the board to approve upgrading the youth academy up from average. It sucked all my transfer coin, which was not much at 100k, just not sure if it was a good idea atm.....

Not sure what the long term goal for this save is. To try and rise them up the leagues to the promised lands, or use BUtd as a stepping stone to a bigger club.....

Pretty time poor, so just playing here and there. With the whole COVID thing raging on, I am currently on call, so have a bit of extra time up my sleeve...

Anyways, thanks for reading👍

109519884_Screenshot_20210723-224950_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.8b89275a83a7d731f2eac12bd63b67d0.jpg1460929764_Screenshot_20210724-222409_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.452ee5b3b8794511e82ac8373bfb8278.jpg

Edited by LeprKoRn
Tidied up my essay 😂