Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The 1000 Goal Challenge


 Share

Recommended Posts

The 1000 Goal Challenge

The simple ones are the best! Have a player score 1,000 goals and more in one epic career.

The Rules

  • You can manage any club in any league.
  • Player can be real or regen.
  • No preferences/unlockables unless unlocked in the save.
  • No uses of text changes, save editor or IGE at all.
  • No cheating - Restarting to avoid injuries counts as cheating!!
  • International goals count, but only the ones scored in game and under your own management of that nation. So real life goals the player starts on don't count.
  • You have to earn international management, so you can not start with it.
  • A career can be posted but screenshots are needed as evidence.
  • If requested you must upload your save so we can check no cheating has taken place via the save editor, failure to do this will result in you being rejected from the leader board.  
  • Own formations only
  • SI databases only
  • No Myclub or created players
     

Leaderboard

@Scratch: Unuvar - Celtic - 2073 goals
@MikeF: Esposito - PSG - 1508 goals

@RichD: Haaland - Juventus - 1199 goals

@Rob: Mason Greenwood - PSG - 1,114

@Kun Aguero: Shan Huanhuan - Dalian Yifang - 1042 goals

@RichD: Ryan Edmonson - Celtic - 1018 goals

@Joewins: Rayan Cherki - Celtic - 1008 goals

@Rob: Morgan Rogers - PSG - 1,008

@Aaron ThorntonHaaland - PSG - 1002 Goals

@cezzz16: Matias Arezo - Man Utd - 1000 goals

@Joewins: Lorenzo Columbo - Catania and Man City - 1000 goals

@Dai_: Yusuf Baresi - Celtic - 1000 goals

@RichD: Esposito - Juventus - 1000 goals

@broodje kip: Fabio Silva - Porto - 1000 goals

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lorenzo Columbo - 1000 goals

Started in Seria C/C, sold all my players and bought Columbo. I then bought a few other promising youngsters then loaned in a ton of wonder kids (I loaned Fati for 4 seasons straight) and repeated for a bout 5 seasons until I won a few of the big comps and could buy my own players.

I got a bit bored so moved to Man City to finish it off - not goals missed in the interim.


4B3D48CA-7284-498C-B1CC-FDAE818787E5.thumb.png.43c20f90f53531551884cf8eeba845f8.png8DC08487-DF47-4211-B382-0DCD69F7C788.thumb.png.841c917b822bc81dd494e3d0c4f14853.pngD598884E-479C-4E54-8589-7C5660D5F573.thumb.png.bfaf39e1c651b27c12cb20c282990bb9.png191018ED-EEB8-4070-8C6A-0BA284FC6F14.thumb.png.051c3afbaa84fd4c0a20c4834ae88822.png

61C8A69B-3557-411D-9FEC-8AD1D57E496E.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fabio Silva- 1000 goals

Finally achieved the coveted 1000 goals with Fabio Silva in the 2032/ 2033 season.

All thanks to the great assister, Emmanuel Vignato. Very precise crosser. 

Screenshot_2020-02-12-00-41-24-86_36fa02476c2abfe5b8a999414c9ee0c5.png

Screenshot_2020-02-12-00-47-55-21_36fa02476c2abfe5b8a999414c9ee0c5.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 01/10/2019 at 23:05, Foxy said:

The 1000 Goal Challenge

The simple ones are the best! Have a player score 1,000 goals and more in one epic career.

The Rules

  • You can manage any club in any league.
  • Player can be real or regen.
  • No preferences/unlockables unless unlocked in the save.
  • No uses of text changes, save editor or IGE at all.
  • No cheating - Restarting to avoid injuries counts as cheating!!
  • International goals count, but only the ones scored in game and under your own management of that nation. So real life goals the player starts on don't count.
  • You have to earn international management, so you can not start with it.
  • A career can be posted but screenshots are needed as evidence.
  • If requested you must upload your save so we can check no cheating has taken place via the save editor, failure to do this will result in you being rejected from the leader board.  
  • Own formations only
  • SI databases only
  • No Myclub or created players
     

Leaderboard

AdChoices
ADVERTISING
 

@MikeF: Esposito - PSG - 1508 goals

@Kun Aguero: Shan Huanhuan - Dalian Yifang - 1042 goals

@cezzz16: Matias Arezo - Man Utd - 1000 goals

@Joewins: Lorenzo Columbo - Catania and Man City - 1000 goals

Esposito is crazy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If anyone is looking at this try this club he plays for FFB830FB-694F-45A8-8ED2-CA7A4A8BB46A.thumb.png.87f538bcc3a458ab09bbdc2a67d135a7.png

he’s currently on loan a FCPORTO but you can recall him from them, he’s in the same league as Porto with VIT. GUIMARAES

CCE601FB-81DB-4EE6-A705-08AD7A284DDB.thumb.png.aa9de72d24ada5590986a42c496e29e9.png

HES 16 When you first start, this is a year later. This is on my Celtic career I’m not using him but looks class. 
 

THE NAME : FABIO SILVA

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Road2glory said:

If anyone is looking at this try this club he plays for FFB830FB-694F-45A8-8ED2-CA7A4A8BB46A.thumb.png.87f538bcc3a458ab09bbdc2a67d135a7.png

he’s currently on loan a FCPORTO but you can recall him from them, he’s in the same league as Porto with VIT. GUIMARAES

CCE601FB-81DB-4EE6-A705-08AD7A284DDB.thumb.png.aa9de72d24ada5590986a42c496e29e9.png

HES 16 When you first start, this is a year later. This is on my Celtic career I’m not using him but looks class. 
 

THE NAME : FABIO SILVA

Pretty sure everyone knows him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2nd 1k this year. I was going to try and get as high as possible but I’m bored of the save now so I’ll give up at 1008 for Rayan Cherki

 

0EC76D0B-392D-4F37-ADDA-D8B9CD2818C1.thumb.png.daa56a7dd41df6fd1b244257c9cb6099.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 26/05/2020 at 15:03, Joewins said:

2nd 1k this year. I was going to try and get as high as possible but I’m bored of the save now so I’ll give up at 1008 for Rayan Cherki

 

0EC76D0B-392D-4F37-ADDA-D8B9CD2818C1.thumb.png.daa56a7dd41df6fd1b244257c9cb6099.png

Could you please also add this one.

thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RichD said:

I’ve just realised that my two strikers in my double trouble could be eligible for this? Am I right? So have I done this Ryan Edmonson for no reason? 👀🤣

Maybe not if you’re going to get a higher tally with Ryan

Link to comment
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, RichD said:

I’ve just realised that my two strikers in my double trouble could be eligible for this? Am I right? So have I done this Ryan Edmonson for no reason? 👀🤣

Yes they would be eligible so if you give me the details I will add them to the board for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Yes they would be eligible so if you give me the details I will add them to the board for you.

 

 

Haaland Total Goals - 1,199

Esposito Total Goals - 1,000

Thanks you fuddled Fox you 🤗

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 01/10/2019 at 23:05, FuddledFox said:

The 1000 Goal Challenge

The simple ones are the best! Have a player score 1,000 goals and more in one epic career.

The Rules

  • You can manage any club in any league.
  • Player can be real or regen.
  • No preferences/unlockables unless unlocked in the save.
  • No uses of text changes, save editor or IGE at all.
  • No cheating - Restarting to avoid injuries counts as cheating!!
  • International goals count, but only the ones scored in game and under your own management of that nation. So real life goals the player starts on don't count.
  • You have to earn international management, so you can not start with it.
  • A career can be posted but screenshots are needed as evidence.
  • If requested you must upload your save so we can check no cheating has taken place via the save editor, failure to do this will result in you being rejected from the leader board.  
  • Own formations only
  • SI databases only
  • No Myclub or created players
     

Leaderboard

@Scratch: Unuvar - Celtic - 2073 goals
@MikeF: Esposito - PSG - 1508 goals

@RichD: Haaland - Juventus - 1199 goals

@Rob: Mason Greenwood - PSG - 1,114

@Kun Aguero: Shan Huanhuan - Dalian Yifang - 1042 goals

@RichD: Ryan Edmonson - Celtic - 1018 goals

@Joewins: Rayan Cherki - Celtic - 1008 goals

@Rob: Morgan Rogers - PSG - 1,008

@Aaron ThorntonHaaland - PSG - 1002 Goals

@cezzz16: Matias Arezo - Man Utd - 1000 goals

@Joewins: Lorenzo Columbo - Catania and Man City - 1000 goals

@Dai_: Yusuf Baresi - Celtic - 1000 goals

@RichD: Esposito - Juventus - 1000 goals

@broodje kip: Fabio Silva - Porto - 1000 goals

I have a player who has done this, nearly 1050 goals including international, but lots of his seasons have dissapeard coz they were so long ago, but he definitely scored almost 1050 goals, how can I get evidence.  He had over 1k goals 2 season before he retired, but then player very little games last 2 season due to bug drop in ability so put him in B team in his last seasons

Screenshot_20210818_122200_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_20210818_122208_com.sega.score.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If the seasons are gone and you don’t have save files from the seasons lost then there isn’t much you can do. Is his ITN goals total right as that resets at 250 something goals back to 0?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

If the seasons are gone and you don’t have save files from the seasons lost then there isn’t much you can do. Is his ITN goals total right as that resets at 250 something goals back to 0?

Nope, I bought him from Boca age 16 for £62m where he already had 20 in 19, sent him out on loan for a few seasons to lower division german sides where he was scoring approx 40 a season until he was 21, then put him in my first team, until he was 35 years old, I stayed Barca manager the whole time, I still have the saved game which I can upload, kep it just in case, but his first 5 seasons have dropped off his "player history" screen, is that normal for that to happen, that history cannot show 20 seasons in a list

Link to comment
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ianhollo78 said:

Nope, I bought him from Boca age 16 for £62m where he already had 20 in 19, sent him out on loan for a few seasons to lower division german sides where he was scoring approx 40 a season until he was 21, then put him in my first team, until he was 35 years old, I stayed Barca manager the whole time, I still have the saved game which I can upload, kep it just in case, but his first 5 seasons have dropped off his "player history" screen, is that normal for that to happen, that history cannot show 20 seasons in a list

This was my first successful attempt after many failed tries too so I'd be gutted if it was all in vain

Link to comment
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, ianhollo78 said:

This was my first successful attempt after many failed tries too so I'd be gutted if it was all in vain

So these 3 screenshot only show about 12 of his 18 seasons in the game, they have been cut off from the start of his careerScreenshot_20210818_210357_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.b1afa71e1771ec4fc4a68a5d32c2449c.jpgScreenshot_20210818_210409_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.70351f3d56bfeaba3ddfea30a532801c.jpg

Screenshot_20210818_210412_com.sega.score.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Erling Haaland has scored 1170 for my Man City career + 85 goals for Norway so 1250 in total, got him marking the keeper with in swing corners, so left footers from the right and right footers from the left and the goals just flowed in 👊👊 Screenshot_20211006_185819_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.cfcc6af7c79be86a3ccfdaf6dd00c462.jpg

Screenshot_20211006_185836_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_20211006_185841_com.sega.score.jpg

Edited by ianhollo78
Spelling error
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...