FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lord Danish

Vibe How to use the custom colour?

Hey guys

I'm trying to put custom colour to my profile but it does not seems to be working

IMG_20191006_215531.thumb.png.082dcd9ecaa24c7384c2bfbace43e4f9.png

This should be the colour pink

Can somebody explain why it won't work for me?

It’s working for me following my guide.

I have this distant memory that you need to be a certain level to change your custom colour. I have tried changing your custom colour and it’s not changing so you might not have hit the right level just yet.

I tried to change mine earlier on in the year and it wouldn’t change until I got to either level 17 or 18 and I kind of think it was 18.

I've always thought that the colour change is an automatic thing. That the colour changes immediately you attain a new level

Just now, shosky said:

I've always thought that the colour change is an automatic thing. That the colour changes immediately you attain a new level

Yes it does as I think every level has a set colour but you can set a custom colour if you prefer. I think you need to level up to 17 or 18 before it’ll work though.

3 minutes ago, Ian said:

Yes it does as I think every level has a set colour but you can set a custom colour if you prefer. I think you need to level up to 17 or 18 before it’ll work though.

I've got a long way to go then

Yup, all correct here.

Level colours change automatically up until around Level 22. Once you are Level 18, you can choose a custom colour in settings.

Thanks for the heads up that the custom colour field is appearing though. It should only appear for the users who should be able to use it. :)