Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Edska

Farsley Celtic FC for FMM20

Hi. Decided to make some plans for my FMM20 save and would like to share them with this awesome community hopefully inspiring some of you to manage this club on your saves or challenges. For FMM20 I am planing to manage "Farsley Celtic". Newly promoted club playing in National League North. My goal will be winning CL and PL with this club. I really like club name, nickname, stadium name and logo. Those things are inspiring me to use this club.

Farsley Celtic Football Club is a football club based in Farsley, West Yorkshire, England. The club was founded in 1908, but folded in 2010 and were reformed as Farsley AFC before returning to the name Farsley Celtic in 2015.

Farsley_AFC_logo.png

Nickname: The Celt Army
Ground: The Citadel
Capacity: 4000 (300 seated)
League: National League North

History that I would like to mention.
2003-04 Promoted to Premier Division
2005-06 Promoted to Conference North after play-offs (SF Marine 0 Farsley Celtic 1, F Farsley Celtic 2 North Ferriby United 1)
2006-07 Promoted to National Division
2008-09 Relegated to Conference North
2009-10 Resigned mid-season, record expunged
2010-11 Newly formed club joined Northern Counties East League Premier Division. Northern Counties East League Champions
2011-12 Joined Northern Premier League Division One North
2015 Changed name to Farsley Celtic
2016-17 Northern Premier League Division One North runner-up. Promoted to Premier Division after play-offs (SF Farsley Celtic 4 Colne 0, F Farsley Celtic 4 Ossett Town 2)
2017-18 Not promoted after play-offs (SF Ashton United 2 Farsley Celtic 1)
2018-19 Northern Premier League Champions. Promoted to National League

As you may notice they had great success in recant years with promotions. At the moment when I am writing this they are standing in 4th position after 12 games in National League North. Which is really impressive for newly promoted team. I hope to retain their success and continue moving their journey to Premier League.

I will update this thread with players stats from FMM20 when it will be released, but if you want to check real world player stats for this team, you can check them here https://us.soccerway.com/teams/england/farsley-celtic/25837/squad/