Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM20 Key Information - Release Date and Screenshots

samhardy

Just start new saves, what's the point of moving clubs 5-10 years in when they're full of fake players and not that club anymore. 

Challenge wise it'd be interesting to have multiple leagues loaded, but other than that I'm not to bothered by having the current available 4.

two new screenshots from netherlands APP store,What can we find?

1929x0w(6).jpg

1929x0w(8).jpg

Oh no... is it that time of the year again??

My '19 save is surprisingly still going but screw it! All aboard the hype train!!! 🚂🚂🚂

On another note, I was half expecting the colour scheme to change to something easier on the eyes, but it's nothing a bit of graphic editing can't fix lol

We need more playable leagues in a save. Just move to 5/6 from 4 can allow us to play new leagues along with 4 big ones.
And we absolutely need FK & PEN control for the game.

Tbh im not fussed about the extra leagues.

Updated and new added tactical instructions is where its at.

Regarding the Greek league, Panionios began this season with a points deduction (-6) and transfers restriction. They are only allowed to sign Greek U23 players and only 1 over 23, either Greek or foreigner. If this will also apply in the game (hopefully),  is gonna be a very interesting save imo.

19 minutes ago, andrelotti said:

Regarding the Greek league, Panionios began this season with a points deduction (-6) and transfers restriction. They are only allowed to sign Greek U23 players and only 1 over 23, either Greek or foreigner. If this will also apply in the game (hopefully),  is gonna be a very interesting save imo.

The points deduction will be the only potential restriction game wise, the other stuff won't be but they're easy to self implement. 

On 27/10/2019 at 12:34, andrelotti said:

I do not think such a thing will happen.

On 26/10/2019 at 00:33, Ashez said:

Just start new saves, what's the point of moving clubs 5-10 years in when they're full of fake players and not that club anymore. 

I actually do. :D I tend to play LLM or rags-to-riches in my manager career, moving clubs a lot. By the time I reach a club of whom I actually know a few players by name they are already retired or moved, so those clubs tend to be different anyway. Love finding a fallen giant at such saves and bringing them back up. 

Shame it is only 4 leagues indeed. I like starting at obscure countries in the bottom league ending in a bigger league later in the save. 

As I am new to FMM; are you able to add/remove leagues as you do on FM and FMT?

4 minutes ago, RobNemoo said:

As I am new to FMM; are you able to add/remove leagues as you do on FM and FMT?

As far as I'm aware this is not possible in FMM, unfortunately.

Just now, andrelotti said:

As far as I'm aware this is not possible in FMM, unfortunately.

Too bad, but thanks for confirming Andrelotti

Any word on National Teams?  especially Germany as they always making the game difficult removing license mid year was a Weiner move 🍻🍺😂

On 25/10/2019 at 18:09, samhardy said:

I'm interested as to why people want more than 4 nations loaded anyway. It runs slowly enough with 4 as it is.

It runs fine for me with 4 on iOS . I think the mains reasons for more loaded are that it would add more realism to the game with more players, more teams /jobs and more national teams available . 
Hate when I want to try a save but load different league or two and now that free agent you wanted or wonderkid are gone from database. Same goes with National Teams as they vary based on what leagues you load the more slots would mean less guessing or loading 1 slot just for a few players or a national team you want to manage. 🤔🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

It runs fine for me with 4 on iOS . I think the mains reasons for more loaded are that it would add more realism to the game with more players, more teams /jobs and more national teams available . 
Hate when I want to try a save but load different league or two and now that free agent you wanted or wonderkid are gone from database. Same goes with National Teams as they vary based on what leagues you load the more slots would mean less guessing or loading 1 slot just for a few players or a national team you want to manage. 🤔🤷‍♂️

i don't really understand the clamour for more countries (in one save), like Sam - what's the need, really? 

but one thing that does annoy me this way is the "bleed" that your chosen nation gets into the rest of the football world as the save progresses. we had the obvious example on one of my saves of Joey Barton becoming Barcelona manager and Kevin Nolan managing France or whatever it was... even now, on my recent Polish save, now half the top countries in Europe have Polish managers. or you get things like your young Colombian gets called up at 17 because there's only 20 other "real" Colombians in the game. it's a bit silly.

That problem is less prominent on the full fat FM and FMT, so should be doable for them to fix it. 

On 26/10/2019 at 06:09, samhardy said:

I'm interested as to why people want more than 4 nations loaded anyway. It runs slowly enough with 4 as it is.

It's not slow it's just us who too broke to get good phones 😂

Biggest thing I'm hoping for is the two new features to the full version (probably not as in depth but still), those being club vision and playing pathway. Maybe some more advanced negotiation options would be nice too 

I might be remembering wrong so don't hold me to it but aren't the features usually announced on a Friday? If that's the case I'd expect news on the 15th? I dunno why the Friday before is coming to mind though 😂

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

I might be remembering wrong so don't hold me to it but aren't the features usually announced on a Friday? If that's the case I'd expect news on the 15th? I dunno why the Friday before is coming to mind though 😂

The game itself is usually released on a Friday (midnight) as well isn't it?

19th is a Tuesday so that will change things regarding when features are announced I assume.

9 hours ago, samhardy said:

The game itself is usually released on a Friday (midnight) as well isn't it?

19th is a Tuesday so that will change things regarding when features are announced I assume.

Tuesday (more like Monday) seemed about right to me tbf but I'm too lazy to look at the old threads to check 😂

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Screenshot_2019-11-06-19-11-55.thumb.png.c75dd393b2581a771a2da6d5cacca4ea.png

SI being mysterious twats doesn’t surprise me in the slightest

3 hours ago, Nucleus said:

SI being mysterious twats doesn’t surprise me in the slightest

Yup not a real surprise them being like this

Christmas comes early everytime the new edition comes out in November! 🤤

Did anyone see that manager style focus thing!? Is is normal or a new feature.. haven’t played it on any other platform..