Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM20 Key Information - Release Date and Screenshots

samhardy

Are there youth teams that are manageable or at least can be used in mobile? The NTs have them so I’m curious if there is more to that or if the clubs have them, which will make youth development a lot easier

On 08/11/2019 at 05:39, AnonymousLietchensteiner said:

Are there youth teams that are manageable or at least can be used in mobile? The NTs have them so I’m curious if there is more to that or if the clubs have them, which will make youth development a lot easier

In Netherlands there are Jong-PSV, Jong-Ajax, Jong-Utrecht who are playing on the 2nd level, so I assume they are in FMM too right? 

1 week left and still no new features have been revealed.

Shall we assume there won't be any important additions to the game?

I started to get worried that is gonna be an FMM19 facelift version. :(

Edited by andrelotti
10 minutes ago, RobNemoo said:

In Netherlands there are Jong-PSV, Jong-Ajax, Jong-Utrecht who are playing on the 2nd level, so I assume they are in FMM too right? 

They are but you can’t play with them if I’m not mistaken.

4 minutes ago, andrelotti said:

1 week left and still no new features have been revealed.

Shall we assume there won't be any important additions to the game?

I started to get worried that is gonna be an FMM19 facelift version. :(

Every year it’s the same, don’t worry. We are going to get new features. Hopefully it’s today when we get new information, but it will most probably be further into the week. 

I can’t see there being much change but at the end of the day, the £8 will still come out of our purses and we’ll be playing it for hours on end 😆

1 hour ago, RobNemoo said:

Like for all teams, such as England which does not have reserve teams in the pyramid

10 hours ago, SophiaFM said:

I can’t see there being much change but at the end of the day, the £8 will still come out of our purses and we’ll be playing it for hours on end 😆

This really is the ugly truth about being an avid FMM fan 😆 

I thought the changes they made last year (training & negotiation revamp) were a major plus, so let's hope they pull off something similar this year!

17 hours ago, SophiaFM said:

I get your point, but for the hundreds of hours a year I play I don't think £8 is much to pay. We would be gutted if they stopped making it.

3 hours ago, Snip said:

I get your point, but for the hundreds of hours a year I play I don't think £8 is much to pay. We would be gutted if they stopped making it.

Yep. £8 is nothing for a game like this that you can play all year. I’ve paid more than that for some you give up on immediately as they’re rubbish, or worse, free games that you have to buy so many add-ons to compete. 

At least you can unlock the add-ons here by playing. 

Curious about any additional tactical options. Anyone Dutch/ Italian speakers can confirm if there is anything new in the tactical role screenshots in OP and shared in the thread? 

2 hours ago, Prevalence said:

Curious about any additional tactical options. Anyone Dutch/ Italian speakers can confirm if there is anything new in the tactical role screenshots in OP and shared in the thread? 

I wanted to put my fmm19 in Dutch (I'm from Belgium btw), but it seems that is not a possible language unless I looked over it :P

Differences I think there are by looking at both images:

Top menu with "attack" and "defence" has no difference I think.

Bottom menu that has an extra button that says "Weergave"... my best guess it will be translated as "View". Different kinds of view or so :laugh:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2019-11-11-11-00-09.thumb.png.a63f6d000c44f030829a5f4923a9fc55.png.c01e6df96497da09d12c0ae41836d6ea.png21FCECC8-DE50-41A1-BE40-C2DAD1EFCFDB.jpeg.f67375c39467f88edbb0b076374dd3aa.jpeg.3b78a37ee02e8e932fa2653b3a2eca19.jpeg

I never played any FM in Dutch, it is too literally translated and always had English figure of speech translated rather than re-interpreted like it should have been.