Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alari

FM20 Mobile now available for pre-order and pre-registration

Football Manager 2020 Mobile is now available for pre-order on IOS and pre-registration for Android devices.

FM20 Mobile is the fastest way to play Football Manager and two brand new leagues make this year’s instalment our best and most international offering to date, with the Greek league and fully licensed Danish Superliga making their debuts. 
Effortlessly build your dream squad, win titles and feel the rush as you battle your way to the very top of the game, wherever and whenever you want.

For the first time, the game is now available in Portuguese and Dutch language.

With IOS pre-orders you’ll own the game and be able to play immediately upon release on November 19th. For Android pre-registrations you’ll be notified on release day that the game is now available.

No mobile game gets closer to the dream of managing the world’s top clubs and new features take FM20 Mobile to new levels. The beautiful game is literally in your hands – visit the relevant store links below to begin preparing for your adventure into the world of football management.  

Pre Order on iOS 

Pre-Registration on Android

Edited by Alari

Im sold.....im getting in there early.

Ive heard its a game changer 😉😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Guppy McFicklestein said:

Was that... A new role I saw?

If it was I can’t see it?

If you mean the “tireless midfielder” under his name on the player profile I think that is just a description of the type of player he is as it still says he is a BWM underneath.

24 minutes ago, Foxy said:

If it was I can’t see it?

If you mean the “tireless midfielder” under his name on the player profile I think that is just a description of the type of player he is as it still says he is a BWM underneath.

Damn I was all excited for that

6 minutes ago, Guppy McFicklestein said:

Damn I was all excited for that

It’s that time of year and it happens to us all 😁

Done the pre-registration 👍

Been too busy to play much the last few weeks and need to get back to my England attempt and Inter save as well, but work is determined to stop me by keeping me busy 🤣 

I know I had a full second of believing there were some new roles, before I realised it was just the same roles in Dutch or Portuguese. Only a second, but what a glorious second that was.

"Wow! What's a BVM? Oh.. Wait a minute...."

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

What's a BVM?

A BWM with something missing....Oh wait 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Still waiting for something like Mezalla, Regista, Roaming Midfielder, Carrilero, Segundo Volante, Raumdeuter, Enganche, False 9 or Trequartista at wing position

29 minutes ago, MohitMax Roy said:

Um..... anyone see anything different?? 

from 10 screenshots? not much, but the buttons at the bottom are different, the player cards a bit different, looks like U21 might be included this time, plus there are two new leagues. all been mentioned...

plus you'll be glad to know that the database is updated :)

16 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

Still waiting for something like Mezalla, Regista, Roaming Midfielder, Carrilero, Segundo Volante, Raumdeuter, Enganche, False 9 or Trequartista at wing position

bless you. what on earth are you talking about :):)

think you might be being a little over-optimistic :)

8 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

what on earth are you talking about

It's roles from FM 19 which is yet on FMM 

1 hour ago, Lord Danish said:

It's roles from FM 19 which is yet on FMM 

ok, it looked like Alphabeti Spaghetti :)

FMM is more simple. it has to be.

Do you think that FMM will get a better match engine maybe a 3d one or is that the reason they brought out FMT? 

I want to get a tablet but it goes down to compatibility to run the game on devices and they ain't exactly cheap..

I've been playing fm ever since I got a PSP and played fmh11 I think it was when lukaku was a wonderkid and everyone brought 🤣 

If people are still playing fmm19 buy andrea belotti from torino. He scored 36 goals in a season at liverpool 🤣

Seems like this will be the first one I'll be skipping in years. Not too worried in letting this franchise die especially when the developers don't really care to improve anything. Wow thanks for the new Danish and Greek leagues (tf???)

1 hour ago, Gvicii said:

Seems like this will be the first one I'll be skipping in years. Not too worried in letting this franchise die especially when the developers don't really care to improve anything. Wow thanks for the new Danish and Greek leagues (tf???)

Dude what kind of fucking improvement are you even asking?! It's already super detailed compared to other manager games on mobile phones and even more detailed than pretty much 80% of manager games on PC and consoles

Danish and Greek leagues are a great league. Argentinian and Brazilian league are much demanded but it's a really complex system

1 hour ago, Gvicii said:

Not too worried in letting this franchise die especially when the developers don't really care to improve anything. 

Bit harsh there I think but I understand what you're trying to say. Imo there's simply no worthy alternatives. Not even close. 

1 hour ago, Gvicii said:

Wow thanks for the new Danish and Greek leagues (tf???)

I think I speak for most of us when I say we're playing for the leagues already there and not for those to come. 

Are people forgetting SI usually feature bump just before release? I highly doubt new leagues is everything new. 

Seems like almost nothing have changed,

Only data patch which costs $10.

SI must know they did nothing for 1 year to make game improve. Perhaps still shity match engines with small dots.

Mobile nowadays have 6GB ram in basic but still, FMM remains in 2016, which is 2GB ram.

On 03/11/2019 at 08:38, Ashez said:

Are people forgetting SI usually feature bump just before release? I highly doubt new leagues is everything new. 

They said features will be announced early Nov on their social media. To come shortly I’d imagine. 

1 hour ago, iswpark99 said:

Seems like almost nothing have changed,

Only data patch which costs $10.

SI must know they did nothing for 1 year to make game improve. Perhaps still shity match engines with small dots.

Mobile nowadays have 6GB ram in basic but still, FMM remains in 2016, which is 2GB ram.

Very unfair, especially considering the post directly above yours 🙄

I'm all for moaning after release if there is need but moaning before we know anything is even rubbing me up the wrong way! FMM's release cycle has been handled like this for as long as I can remember and it's clearly pointed out multiple times across the site that more information is coming.

IMO Sega do a perfect job with feature release. They manage to build a lot of expectation after announcing the leagues but no extra features. Those two weeks afterwards then have me refreshing the same page over and over. Once they announce the full feature list I then spend the next week planning over and over again new saves. I can't get why people criticize this method of releasing features, it is just pure adrenaline and excitement for me.

I find the wait frustrating and drawn out but this schedule is purposely used to have maximized hype on launch day to push impulse buys that mobile games need. I had hoped pre orders would lead to a more exciting hype period but I suppose it hasn't done that well or they're scared it'll kill the hype at launch. It's also not like they advertise FMM much, it's basically highlighted as FM's little cousin and relies on Twitter/Vibe to do everything else, the hour long feature reveal every 5 or so mins on Twitter is decent marketing but it does feel souless. 

My biggest issues with the release schedule is the game releases stupidly late in the year, is out of date basically within a month followed by a long wait until March, with the game dying/being out dated again around May. So then it's a long wait until November for the cycle to start over again. For a game that foolishly prides itself on realism and real life you'd think they'd do alot more to be quicker and to keep us engaged. And that's just taking into account release and update periods and not considering how many months of the year the game is in a fit state to play 😂, it's the hope that kills you. 

18 minutes ago, S4NCH0 said:

Once they announce the full feature list I then spend the next week planning over and over again new saves. I can't get why people criticize this method of releasing features, it is just pure adrenaline and excitement for me.

I miss this being me but they wore me down lol

55 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I had hoped pre orders would lead to a more exciting hype period

when I first read pre-order last year, I was really hyped thinking it would get me special benefits if I payed in advance. Since it doesn't get you anything special, I think there's no point in them doing it.

56 minutes ago, Ashez said:

the game releases stupidly late in the year

I couldn't say it better. By late november half the season has gone by, and we don't get updated stats based on preformance until then, we only get the original, summer database. It is indeed a bummer. But nothing as the winter transfer update you mention, that kills me every time. They somehow manage to keep me as client year in and year out hahaha.

4 minutes ago, S4NCH0 said:

when I first read pre-order last year, I was really hyped thinking it would get me special benefits if I payed in advance. Since it doesn't get you anything special, I think there's no point in them doing it.

100% this! The pre order is sold purely on brand loyalty and trust and SI lost those with me years ago, in fact iirc the preorder didn't even work last year lol. I had hoped pre orders would lead into a beta period for those that pre ordered but that doesn't appear to be happening, I seriously have to question anyone who pre-orders FMM lol, I know alot of us will get it regardless but it's the principle and meaning of a preorder. 

I don't understand why people are even asking for 3d match engine. FMM are made to play in a quick way which should load leagues, simulate from day to day and even holidaying 10 times faster than FM and match played should be faster either.

People who really wants realism shouldn't be playing FMM tbh and not even playing and Football Manager type of game on mobile phone. Developers wanted their games to be played by everyone so we should be fair to people and create a 2 gb ram games that could be supported by most mobile phones. Not everyone is really rich enough to buy a great phones to buy this kind of stuff especially to who lives in country like India, Indonesia and Thailand that had lower money value which makes FMM more expensive

3 hours ago, Ashez said:

100% this! The pre order is sold purely on brand loyalty and trust and SI lost those with me years ago, in fact iirc the preorder didn't even work last year lol. I had hoped pre orders would lead into a beta period for those that pre ordered but that doesn't appear to be happening, I seriously have to question anyone who pre-orders FMM lol, I know alot of us will get it regardless but it's the principle and meaning of a preorder. 

The beta part would be a bit of a stretch. But maybe have the option to manage a national team from the start, have one of the challenges unlocked or have a one-time exchangeable item for 1 career. Like with fifa where you get a pack for FUT or an outfit for your manager. To be fair, a simple, small extra would make a huge difference. And I don’t think it’s a huge setback for Sega 

8 hours ago, Lord Danish said:

I don't understand why people are even asking for 3d match engine. FMM are made to play in a quick way which should load leagues, simulate from day to day and even holidaying 10 times faster than FM and match played should be faster either.

People who really wants realism shouldn't be playing FMM tbh and not even playing and Football Manager type of game on mobile phone. Developers wanted their games to be played by everyone so we should be fair to people and create a 2 gb ram games that could be supported by most mobile phones. Not everyone is really rich enough to buy a great phones to buy this kind of stuff especially to who lives in country like India, Indonesia and Thailand that had lower money value which makes FMM more expensive

I agree with this.

The whole point of FMM is that it is accessible to as many people as possible and not everyone has the latest phone. It’s no different to the balance they have to make with the PC game as of course many will own a top gaming PC but they still need the people who own an old laptop to be able to play the game.

As for a 3D match engine again I don’t see the need simply because there would only be a limited number of animations and it would get massively repetitive once you have seen them all. 

Also what needs to be factored in is just how much time and cost a 3D engine would take to implement. I was discussing this with @Ashez a few weeks ago as he linked me to an article about it. The app stores take 30% of every transaction either for the game or DLC/unlockables, then SEGA as the publishers will take a cut as well which could well be a similar amount. Let’s say between those two they take 50% then the wages have to be paid to the staff who work on the game and any other development costs and it doesn’t leave a huge profit for SI as a company.

I’m sure SI is doing very nicely as a company from the games they make but if FMM is only making a tiny part of there profits they aren’t going to pour a huge amount of resources into the game to develop things like a 3D match engine that is any good.