Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM20 Mobile now available for pre-order and pre-registration

Alari

I agree with those saying the game should be as accessible as possible. I play FMM because it's quick and easy. If I wanted lots of features, I'd play the PC-version. 

I care more about the player updates anyway. I'd be perfectly willing to have the same features every year and just pay for the database updates.

6 hours ago, Giorgi said:

I agree with those saying the game should be as accessible as possible. I play FMM because it's quick and easy. If I wanted lots of features, I'd play the PC-version. 

I care more about the player updates anyway. I'd be perfectly willing to have the same features every year and just pay for the database updates.

Totally agree
 Every time more Is added to the game seems to increase the amount of bugs in the game. I was happy with how it was in the 2018 version, I understand the more they add, they make the game more appealing to buyers but the bugs will be putting these buyers off if they aren’t addicts like us here

The full version is too much detail, it feels like it’s your actual job instead of some quick but realistic fun on mobile! 

On 10/11/2019 at 03:48, MikeF said:

Exactly. FMM is all about fun and being able to get through at least 2-3 games whilst pooing. 

My man. That's what FMM is all about. 🤣

On 10/11/2019 at 02:48, MikeF said:

Exactly. FMM is all about fun and being able to get through at least 2-3 games whilst pooing. 

Lol brilliant. Luckily I can get through a game while doing a pee though. Only FM can bring you to sitting on a grotty toilet seat for longer than you would 😛

The way we think of it is "2 or 3 games on a quick bus ride" but that works well too :D 

In terms of pre-orders and extra content or early access, this is a bit difficult at the moment because the proposition the stores offer is totally different and it would be hard to make something that works across both. 

Wow what did I just read hahaha. Well this gives 'pick up and play' a whole new meaning... I have to say I much prefer the bus ride analogy 🤣

Only 7 days to go!! Anyone else here checking for FMM news on a daily basis?? 😅

9 hours ago, Thirsk said:

Only 7 days to go!! Anyone else here checking for FMM news on a daily basis?? 😅

Thank god I’m not the only one 😆. Every two or three hours although I am completely sure there’s nothing new, my brain tells me to refresh the site, and every time I prove myself right, no features yet. 

I was almost a 100% sure they were going to release them last Friday though like hey did last year. My hope is they release them today since there are only 7 days to go. The only other alternative I can imagine is then real easing them next Friday, but I feel 4 days before release is a bit tight. 

Only time will tell.

I'm checking this site all the time for updates. I get very excited on release day.

I'm just concerned that they are releasing the new features so close to release that we may get a lack of additions or very buggy additions. Hopefully I am wrong.

7 minutes ago, fmhaberdeenfan said:

I'm just concerned that they are releasing the new features so close to release that we may get a lack of additions or very buggy additions. Hopefully I am wrong.

It's always been announced like this

12 hours ago, S4NCH0 said:

Thank god I’m not the only one 😆. Every two or three hours although I am completely sure there’s nothing new, my brain tells me to refresh the site, and every time I prove myself right, no features yet. 

Woah I'm exactly the same! I should have said every couple of hours instead of 'daily basis' hahaha.

11 hours ago, Snip said:

I'm checking this site all the time for updates. I get very excited on release day.

It's like we can't help but place all our hopes and dreams into each year's release, even though at the back of our minds we know doing so would most likely leave us a bit disappointed!

I just hope the devs had enough time to work on this year's game, since last year's was riddled with bugs and they probably spent most of the time bug-fishing!