Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I'm Rob

RobNemoo

Hi all, my name is Rob, 35 years old from Holland. Playing FM and CM since CM3. Back in my teens I played daily for hours on end, well into the night. But when life catches up, marriage and 3 kids and rebuilding our house, you can imagine I'm time-crunched. So I already moved into FM Touch when that came out (don't recall what it was called before they named it Touch...) because the full fat just takes too much time for me. I like to go through the seasons and switch clubs regularly. Building a career as a manager starting at a low level club and working my way up, rather than building a club. 

But now I don't even have much time for FMT anymore either, and no proper laptop in the house (I work in IT, but my worklaptop is off limits for gaming obviously), I want to try my hands on FMM for the first time. And by looking for information about FMM I stumbled upon this great website. 

I hope to learn a lot and get involved a bit too. Once I was a regular in The Third Half on the old The Dugout forums, don't know if anyone recalls them days Or am I just that old... :) 

Welcome, Rob. 

A lot of us can relate to your story, so you'll fit right in. You're not necessarily a newbie to the game but still loads of very useful articles as well as other info on this site for you. I guess I'll see you around then 👍 

Welcome to the Vibe Rob

I can't really relate your life with mine as I'm still really young. You seems like a really experinced player from your story so we're all looking foward for some of your careers maybe a 1kc?

There seems to be a fair few people around the same age as you including myself who ended up getting drawn into the mobile game due to the quick gameplay. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the game.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing you around the community :)

Thanks for the warm welcome all, appreciate that. :) 

I really played a lot of FM and now that I am unable too play I notice I get a real urge to play. Looking for all kinds of manager games on my mobile, but nothing sticks like FM did. 

Going to wait for FMM20 though, it seems weird to pay a tenner now for FMM19, while the new version is the same price 3 weeks from now. 🤑