Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic League

Jaymz

Abit off topic but who do you think will win the prem and champions league?

Also who do you reckon would be the first major prem manager to be sacked? 

I'm saying liverpool to win the league providing we stay consistent, however I dont think we will retain the champions league this year.. maybe Juventus who knows.. 

I also think that Marco Silva will be the first manager to go.. if not before then after Christmas..  

What's your thoughts guys? 

Edited by Jaymz
Wrote the same word twice 🤣

I'll say Man City on both competition obviously

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is going to be sacked first

Other top league winners will be Inter, Dortmund, PSG (easy choice) and Barça

I think Emery will be sacked first, never plays full-strength lineups when he can, and they have Jose Mourinho on hand if stuff goes back

Well now Liverpool are 8 points clear, but it’s in the history for them to bottle leads at the top lol. Although you can see there’s a big winning mentality in their squad now. City have a better all round squad though, more depth and I think after 3 losses in a row last year they put together something like 18 wins to win it, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see it happen again after the break

Shit as a United fan having these teams at the top though lol. Hope it won’t be too long before we join these 2 challenging for the title 

As for manager sacked, probably Hassenhuttl at this rate. Pochettino maybe, he has Spurs in 14th. Way to ruin your legacy lol. After the great work he did for Spurs, it’s been such a collapse 

8 minutes ago, SophiaFM said:

Well now Liverpool are 8 points clear, but it’s in the history for them to bottle leads at the top lol. Although you can see there’s a big winning mentality in their squad now. City have a better all round squad though, more depth and I think after 3 losses in a row last year they put together something like 18 wins to win it, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see it happen again after the break

Shit as a United fan having these teams at the top though lol. Hope it won’t be too long before we join these 2 challenging for the title 

As for manager sacked, probably Hassenhuttl at this rate. Pochettino maybe, he has Spurs in 14th. Way to ruin your legacy lol. After the great work he did for Spurs, it’s been such a collapse 

Not sure if Poch will be sack as they said that they won't sack him even what ever happens

Poch has been brilliant for them, taking a club that were probably on West Ham’s level in terms of size before he joined to a CL final in a few years, it’s almost like a FM story, except he forgot the winning part lol which has always stopped him from being up with the elite managers imo. But Spurs has been a disaster this year, it’s probably the best way to sack him