Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Area 51 Challenge

BatiGoal

Area 51 Challenge

Intro: For those unfamiliar with 'Area 51' let me briefly educate you on matters that will ease some of the inevitable confusion later on.. Area 51 is a highly classified sandy area in the USA, a southern portion of Nevada to be less vague, that is inhabited and controlled by none other than aliens of the meanest class!!! Not only is Area 51 sealed off to the public eye and ear, there's in fact aliens!!! hovering in our midst in every layer of society and on every corner of this planet. There. You've been told of Earth's best kept secret...to date.

You: Earth's fate is in your managerial hands. If that wasn't dooming enough, you are going to locate these aliens and form your football team. Create a winning tactic and mold a super successful alien team - achieve the impossible - which cunningly exposes the highly exceptional unearthly skills these non-humans possess and halt further invasion to save mankind!!! 

Me: I'm observing from a safe distance. 

Aliens: They are more than happy to comply as they have zero clue whatsoever - we hope - their stunning feat is going to be the key to unlocking their secret identity, and with that their evil ingenious plan to bring death and despair to all humans, rich or poor, beautiful or ugly, skilled or unskilled. Well, that's the plan our most brilliant brains have managed to come up with. God protect us!!! 

Location: In case you missed the memo, FMM's got its very own "Area 51", namely - > Player Search Page 51. I myself wouldn't dare coming anywhere near those cursed pages. For you, however, it's where these aliens are to be found and that's all you gotta remember. Whatever you filter, however you search by, never forget this word + number, P-A-G-E 5-1. Look! You can see all of 'em. On PAGE 51! 

AlienFC.jpg.39b2bdb83993f461fa6a0672d36cb73d.jpg

Objective: The faster you complete the challenge, the louder your cheers and the clearer it becomes that the fans are looking at a football team that dominates the grass unlike any other team in footballing history. A supernaturally invincible one. One of the alien sorts. To achieve this level of grandeur one must accomplish the following:

• Go on a 51-game unbeaten run 

Sounds easy? Continue the read.. 

Challenge Rules: 

1. Unlockables: NO, Badges: YES
  2. Load any nation(s) - start at ANY club in ANY division
  3. Demote/Release/Sell every single player - build an entirely new squad of aliens
  4. Transfers - aliens gather on: 51st. Player Page Street. These are the only type of transfers you're allowed to make. (Hint: use the filters and search options to your advantage) 
  5. Screenshot Transfer Pages 51 - for alien verification purposes
  6. Go unbeaten for 51 games straight in ALL competitions - does NOT need to be achieved in a single season
  7. Leaderboard - quickest (by date) to achieve tops the leaderboard

Goodluck!

Edited by BatiGoal

This doesn't look as a relaxing challenge. I wouldn't take on it during vacations. Hahahha. But it is a very creative one to say the least. Impressive to come up with something so new, congrats bati! 

4 hours ago, S4NCH0 said:

This doesn't look as a relaxing challenge. I wouldn't take on it during vacations. Hahahha. But it is a very creative one to say the least. Impressive to come up with something so new, congrats bati! 

Thanks. And totally get it if people are put off by the amount of prep work needed for this 😂 it really is for the squad builders of today. 

1 hour ago, Lord Danish said:

Wow seems a nice challenge here

Going all draw is going to make this works 

Thanks, Lord. The endless possibilities regarding the player search criteria is what I loved about this challenge. In terms of quality, people could end up with entirely different squads. 

1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

That's an insanely creative yet tough challenge! 

Thanks. With a strong team it's hard to avoid the occasional loss so yeah going for 51 unbeaten is definitely a toughie, even for Vibe's best. 

54 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

51 unbeaten is definitely a toughie, even for Vibe's best

51 unbeaten is easy but players from 51 section that's impossible

49 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

51 unbeaten is easy but players from 51 section that's impossible

Be "experimental" with the search filters 😉