Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat No Juventus in FMM 20?

I was checking my emails when I got one from sortitoutsi talking about their FM20 Databases when I saw them talk about Juventus. Anyone else that plays FIFA will know due to licensing issues the team is now named Piemonte Calcio like how in FM 20 anyone wishing to play with the Turin team will play instead with ‘Zebre’. And if they couldn’t get licensing for Full Fat FM it is highly unlikely FMM will have it. Please could anyone clarify or will Cristiano be kissing the Zebre Badge in 2 weeks time? 

1 minute ago, Gunners Rishi said:

And if they couldn’t get licensing for Full Fat FM it is highly unlikely FMM will have it.

You answered your own question.

All the licenses they have are for all three versions so if they are Zebre in full fat they will be Zebre in FMT and FMM as well.

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

You answered your own question.

All the licenses they have are for all three versions so if they are Zebre in full fat they will be Zebre in FMT and FMM as well.

Really excited to see fans crossing the roads using Zebre kits

KONAMI thinking: Ahh, brilliant move! We use all our revenue to control people's minds! People must think "Oh, I am a Juve fan, now I must play PES instead!"

I’m surprised PES is still going, like I respect it has history of being a great game once but this was what, 14 years ago?! Out of the big 3 football games it’s been way behind for a decade at least. Unnecessary hog of the Juve rights from PES lol

Nobody would really care about this especially because people didn't play FM or FIFA for Juventus even there are more exciting teams to use like Benfica, Chelsea, Parma etc...

I wouldn’t play as Juve personally much, but it’s just a little bit annoying, it makes the game a bit incomplete that there’s no rights for a big club with one of the best squads in the world. I agree Chelsea will be fun to use on FMM20 seeing their youth, what’s the hype about Parma though?!

1 hour ago, SophiaFM said:

I wouldn’t play as Juve personally much, but it’s just a little bit annoying, it makes the game a bit incomplete that there’s no rights for a big club with one of the best squads in the world. I agree Chelsea will be fun to use on FMM20 seeing their youth, what’s the hype about Parma though?!

Fallen legend, just promoted last year and already survived Serie A last season

8 hours ago, SophiaFM said:

They got 4 straight promotions after being sent down to serie d after going bankrupt. Heroes.

legend indeed danish

Edited by Gunners Rishi
17 hours ago, Gunners Rishi said:

They got 4 straight promotions after being sent down to serie d after going bankrupt. Heroes.

legend indeed danish

Woah... seems like Parma's manager has been playing FMM irl 😛