Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Player Rater + Predictor?

I remember there were a few Excel files available for download on this site which helped rate and predict a player's rating (like the one for FMM 17), but I can't seem to find them anymore. If anyone has still that file, can someone please send it to me? Thanks.

6 minutes ago, joejoeson158 said:

I remember there were a few Excel files available for download on this site which helped rate and predict a player's rating (like the one for FMM 17), but I can't seem to find them anymore. If anyone has still that file, can someone please send it to me? Thanks.

Use their attributes, especially technique and teamwork. It's more fun that way, instead of consulting a database for managerial decisions.

5 hours ago, Tigahz said:

Are you talking about this?

No, it was different. In the player predictor you basically input the attributes and the player's age and it'll show you the predicted future attributes. It was available in FMM 17 downloads page, but it seems like that page is no longer available..

10 hours ago, joejoeson158 said:

No, it was different. In the player predictor you basically input the attributes and the player's age and it'll show you the predicted future attributes. It was available in FMM 17 downloads page, but it seems like that page is no longer available..

This has age, PA, as for future attributes, more down to training and game time  than anything else