Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM20 New Features Announcement

FuddledFox

Hope this year fmm have more coaches and scouts  slots.   Besides I think they should add the contracts for managers , coaches and scouts same as players.

Slightly less interesting new features but stopped this:

09E3C1DE-C161-43F6-A46E-2744397D9FF8.thumb.jpeg.a8fd4bf5e66da9fefb0c64990787505b.jpeg

Firstly no sign of editor (not a bad thing unless you plan on cheating ;)) but what’s ‘tutor staff member’?

The rest are the same aside from stadium boosts. Not that I’ve ever bought these (aside from challenges) as you can unlock them previously. 

Only 3 challenges? Austerity, Capitalism and Kids - although those were the only 3 you paid for before so presume the others are still in the game. 

Also, there probably is an editor looking at it as the bundle is £15 and all those above added together only equals £11 so they’ll be a £5/6 editor most likely. Again, just unlock it though. 

Not that I’m staring at the App Store page or anything...

19 minutes ago, MikeF said:

Firstly no sign of editor (not a bad thing unless you plan on cheating ;)) but what’s ‘tutor staff member’?

I don't see the editor as cheating. Quite the oppostie actually; since a few years, a player's PA can change drastically from one save to the next. Often seeing differences of a full star even. While for some that adds to the challenge, for me it makes the use of the editro necessary as I mainly start games thinking 'I'll make him my club legend'. Imagine finding out your star player only has a PA of 3 stars this time around instead of the previous 4... 

31 minutes ago, MikeF said:

09E3C1DE-C161-43F6-A46E-2744397D9FF8.thumb.jpeg.a8fd4bf5e66da9fefb0c64990787505b.jpeg

The rest are the same aside from stadium boosts. Not that I’ve ever bought these (aside from challenges) as you can unlock them previously. 

Only 3 challenges? Austerity, Capitalism and Kids - although those were the only 3 you paid for before so presume the others are still in the game. 

Also, there probably is an editor looking at it as the bundle is £15 and all those above added together only equals £11 so they’ll be a £5/6 editor most likely. Again, just unlock it though. 

Not that I’m staring at the App Store page or anything...

Tutor staff member is just a way to speed through the badges for your staff. Is there in 19’ too

3 hours ago, Godfrey said:

Hope this year fmm have more coaches and scouts  slots.   Besides I think they should add the contracts for managers , coaches and scouts same as players.

Yep more coach slots would would be good

18 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

And add the contracts for those coaches and managers 

Yea.. Swapping coaches willy nilly is abit rubbish.. 

1 hour ago, Jens said:

I don't see the editor as cheating. Quite the oppostie actually; since a few years, a player's PA can change drastically from one save to the next. Often seeing differences of a full star even. While for some that adds to the challenge, for me it makes the use of the editro necessary as I mainly start games thinking 'I'll make him my club legend'. Imagine finding out your star player only has a PA of 3 stars this time around instead of the previous 4... 

I think that adds to the realism. There are some youngsters than may turn out world class or may throw it all away. The variable PA with each load just gives a different version of their future. If everyone was the same every save it’d be a tad easy to pick wonderkids every time - it’s easy enough as it is after some good scouting and lists are made.

Eg Marcos Paulo will load with 4, 4.5 or 5 stars. That’s quite a spread but makes sense as he’s 17 and playing in Brazil. He may become a beast. He may not. No one knows until he’s a little older.

Also, Poe’s Law...

3 hours ago, Gvicii said:

Tutor staff member is just a way to speed through the badges for your staff. Is there in 19’ too

So it is! All the add-ons are the same it seems...

311F6701-D3BD-4235-9319-D4D1F8EEC8EB.thumb.jpeg.afbae06399ba6add34f03fa1d961b649.jpeg

Edited by MikeF
41 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Looks like the game is in some app stores now.

If you change your location on your device can you get it or is it one of those things that only work with your xbox games and not on ios or android?

5 minutes ago, nodemonutil said:

So has anyone seen that ingame editor available this year or not? The in-app purchase section seems same as last edition (FMM19) to me.

I saw the little blue edit button on the bottom of some of the player profiles on the promotional screenshots so I’m assuming the editor will be available.

2 minutes ago, S4NCH0 said:

Has anyone seen that FM20 is already available for download? Should we be expecting FMM20 24 hrs early as well? 

Yes.

It seems to be available at different times in app stores but they have pressed the button so it should show up for you every soon.

5 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Yes.

It seems to be available at different times in app stores but they have pressed the button so it should show up for you every soon.

Just read that on Twitter. Guess Xmas comes early this year! Thanks foxy 

3 hours ago, nodemonutil said:

So has anyone seen that ingame editor available this year or not? The in-app purchase section seems same as last edition (FMM19) to me.

Yeah, ingame editor is there ;)

Screenshot_20191118_233417_com.sega.soccer.jpg

I liked Brazil a few years back when they were in the game, still think they should be here ahead of Greece. Greece just aren’t that exciting for players, no disrespect to their Euro 2004 winners lol

Just now, SophiaFM said:

I liked Brazil a few years back when they were in the game, still think they should be here ahead of Greece. Greece just aren’t that exciting for players, no disrespect to their Euro 2004 winners lol

Brazil may not be in game like forever as people said that their league system are complicated 

4 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

Brazil may not be in game like forever as people said that their league system are complicated 

I know the league is madness, but the players were good. Gabriel Barbosa for example on FMM16 was sex 🤤

There are various legal difficulties with Brazil that make it unlikely to appear any time in the foreseeable future - plus we can't sell the game there either.