Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Continental Conquerors Challenge

Kanegan

The premise is pretty straightforward.  You need to win the Champions League in every continent available in FMM 19 and World Club Championship. So, how and what to do it. Setup is pretty simple but challenge is an exciting one.

SETUP

Slot 1: Load any one of Australia, China and Korea

Slot 2: Load USA

Slot 3: This gets interesting now. Load one of Scotland, N.Ireland, Ireland and Wales

Slot 4: No easy way out. Load any one of Belgium, Turkey, Poland , Russia, Denmark or Greece.

CHALLENGE

1. Win the Asian Champions League and World Club Championship with any one of Asian clubs. Designate a national hero i.e nominate a player who will be of the same nationality as the country you are managing and his total goals in Champions League and World Club Championship will be your total points for this stage.

2.  Win UEFA Champions League and World Club Championship with any one of the UK clubs as given in the setup. Designate a national hero the same way as the previous stage. His total goals in UEFA Champions League and World Club Championship will be your total points for the stage.

3.  Rinse and repeat stage 2 with any one of European clubs as given in the setup and same way designate a national hero.

4. Win CONCACAF Champions League and World Club Championship with any one of USA clubs and nominate your national hero. His total goals in CONCACAF Champions League and World Club Championship will be your total points for the stage.

5. Your total points will be the sum of Asia + UK + Europe + USA.

6.  Win 5 points for every top goalscorer award in the Champions League and World Club Championship won by your national hero.

7. Win 5 points for every season you complete this under 30.

9.  BONUS: Win a bonus 100 points if you manage a 1KC between all your national heroes.

8. You can play in any order but no other leagues allowed apart from the ones stated in the challenge.

9. You can stay at the club even after winning the required trophies till the time you can move. All your total goals will be counted for that stage ( only in the Champions League and Club World Championship)

10. No to reloading/holidaying/IGE etc.

11. Yes to badges/reputation.

12. You can continue even if you get sacked.

13. Important Note: You cannot get into AFC Champions League if you select Wellington Phoenix in Hyundai A-League. So you are better off without them.

LEADERBOARD

Nice challenge! This would be even more interesting if we still had Brazil. Amazing work rate btw. You’ve posted like 5 challenges!! Got to go over all. KIU!

11 minutes ago, S4NCH0 said:

Nice challenge! This would be even more interesting if we still had Brazil. Amazing work rate btw. You’ve posted like 5 challenges!! Got to go over all. KIU!

Ya, that would have been great. I had attempted this challenge in 2019 but then overwrote the save so it got lost. I am planning to attempt it again. These all are challenges that i had created for 2019 and i am just carrying them forward for this edition.