Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Frank Lampard challenge

broodje kip

Frank James Lampard one of the greatest midfielder of his generation are famous for his goalscoring record and impressive screamers. So can you replicate this legendary English midfielder career?

Lampard had his prime at Chelsea with a mind blowing 147 Premier League goals and 211 in all competition. 60 more from West Ham, Swansea, Man City and NYFC

He also had 3 Premier League, 4 FA Cup, 2 League Cup (Carabao Cup), 2 Community Shield, 1 Champions League and 1 Europa League

He didn't stop there.... He is the fourth on top assister with 102 assist in the Premier League

The Objective

Choose any English club (Chelsea to be more nostalgic)

Pick an English midfielder to be your new Lampard. Must not have any shades of Striker

Score goals with your Lampard total of 147 Premier League goals and 271 in all Competition and chip assist with a total of 102 in either Premier League or all competition

Win at least 3 Premier League, 4 FA Cup, 2 Carabao Cup, 2 Community Shields, 1 Champions League and 1 Europa League

Lampard Didn't win any Balon d'Or and FIFA player of the year. So win your Lampard a World Player of the Year and European Player of the Year

Leaderboard will be sorted by the least time taken to complete this which I believe could be completed by 5 season

LeaDerBoard

1) @Kanegan:- 7 Seasons. Career

2)

3)

Edited by broodje kip
5 minutes ago, SophiaFM said:

I like it, but if the player is for Chelsea and English, it’s literally the Mason Mount challenge 😆

Not really has to be chelsea but choosing them will be more nostalgic lol

Mason Mount is great but we do have some other English talent like Foden 😂 just because he's from Man City, Angel Gomes, Declan Rice maybe or James Maddison

9 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

Not really has to be chelsea but choosing them will be more nostalgic lol

Mason Mount is great but we do have some other English talent like Foden 😂 just because he's from Man City, Angel Gomes, Declan Rice maybe or James Maddison

Foden has nice stats in the game, but as for rl I’ve barely seen him play. Yeah the others are options but Mount is part of the vibe to it to replicate Lampard I feel, already at Chelsea, was given a chance by Lampard etc 🙂

9 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Will try this if Tommy Doyle is in FMM20, doing it with Foden will be just too easy😂

Since FIFA 20 already had Doyle so FMM will surely have

Edited by Lord Danish
On 15/11/2019 at 07:34, Lord Danish said:

which I believe could be completed by 5 season

Just started this with 17 yrs old Tommy Doyle, and possibly a bad choice if I'm aiming to top the leaderboard, 271 goals in 5 seasons with a youngster is definitely not an easy task

Edited by Kun Aguero
28 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Just started this with 17 yrs old Tommy Doyle, and possibly a bad choice if I'm aiming to top the leaderboard, 271 goals in 5 seasons with a youngster is definitely not an easy task

Chill up I’ll sort by who completes the challenge least time taken which means even 30 season took counted 😏