Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The China Invasion Challenge

Kun Aguero

The China Invasion (FMM 2020)

This was a challenge I created back in FMM 2018, where Chinese Super League isn't available., but since the Chinese Super League is introduced in FMM 2019, and will remain in FMM 2020, I decided to post this updated version of the challenge.

The Mongolian Invasion

1600px-Genghis_Khan_empire-en.svg.png&ke

Here's some brief background about the Mongolian Invasion in Europe, the Mongolian invasion of Europe in 13th Century was commanded by grandchildren of the founder of the Mongolian Empire, Genghis Khan, which includes Batu Khan, Kadan, and Subutai. The Mongolian army started their invasion in Russia, and then conquered several countries, including Poland, Austria and Turkey. The commander was planning for a complete conquest of Europe before being recalled to Mongolia after the sudden death of  Great Khan Ögedei.

The Mongolian invasion in Europe was not a complete success, but can you replicate the path of Genghis Khan to conquer Europe football with your Chinese player? In this challenge, you will have to choose a Chinese player and bring him through 4 stages.

Stage 1 : Conquering China

eYmi-fynmzrs8016217.jpg

The Mongolian invasion started at China, where they defeated the Song Empire, and founded the Yuan Empire, also the first Empire led by non-Han in China. Your version of Mongolian Invasion starts in China as well, find a commander for your upcoming invasion of Europe.

Aim

1. Start with a Chinese Super League Team

2. Sign or use a Chinese player already in the team 

3. Conquer China by winning the Chinese Super League title

4. Continue to conquer Asia by winning the AFC Champions League

5. Have your chosen player scoring 30 goals

Stage 2 : Conquering Russia

0&key=f579a9ef7e6eef4188854a8de73691e070

The Mongolian Army then continue their invasion in Russia. All Russia's principalities were forced to submit to Mongol rule and became part of the Golden Horde empire, some of which lasted until 1480. Mongolian's invasion in Russia also lead to the separation of Russia into three separate nations, modern-day Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. In this stage of the challenge, you will have to bring your commander to the Russian Super League, and continue your version of European Invasion. Find a Russian player to accompany your commander in your invasion in Russia as well.

Aim :

1. Join a Russian Super League Team

2. Sign the Chinese player

3. Sign or use a Russian player already in the team

4. Win the Russian Super League

5. Have the Chinese player scoring 50 goals

6. Have the Russian player providing 30 assists

Stage 3 : Conquering Poland & Turkey

Batu's army than continued their invasion in Poland, Hungary, Croatia and Turkey. But since only the Poland and Turkey league is in the game, you will have to choose either one to be your next destination.

Aim :

1. Join a LOTTO Ekstraklasa or SuperLig team.

3. Sign or use a Polish/Turkish player already in the team

4. Win the league

5. Complete your first stage of European invasion by winning the UEFA Europa League

6. Have your Chinese player scoring 70 goals

7. Have your Polish/Turkish player providing 50 assists

Stage 4 : The End Of Mongolian Invasion

540x303.jpg

The Mongolian army then invaded Vienna of Austria, but the Austrian knights managed to defeat the Mongolian army. After the failed initial raids, the rest of the Mongols retired back into Russia after learning of the Great Khan Ögedei's death. Since Austrian league is not in the game, you will be going to the nearest country from Vienna, which is Germany.

Aim :

1. Join a Bundesliga team

4. Sign or use a Austrian player already in the team

5. Win the Bundesliga title

6. Complete your European invasion by winning the Champions League.

7. Have your Chinese player scoring 150 goals

8. Have your Austrian player providing 100 assists

Bonus Stage : Conquering the World!

6f1b7e1a6e76e0dd

The Mongolian invasion stopped at Vienna, but can your version do better? Manage the Chinese national team and win the World Cup.

Aim :

1. Join the Chinese National Team

2. Win the World Cup

Rules :

1. Load China, Russia, Poland/Turkey, Germany.

2. Coach badges and reputation are allowed.

3. No unlockables, unless earned throughout the save.

4. Any other challenge rules.

The leaderboard will be sorted by the number of seasons took to complete all 4 stages. You will be placed ahead if you managed to complete the bonus stage. Good luck for anyone interested in trying this challenge. Have fun!

Leaderboard (FMM 2020):

1. @Kun Aguero Shan Huanhuan - 10 seasons (Career Link)

2. @jthompy23 Zhang Yuning - 11 seasons (Career Link)

Leaderboard (FMM 2018)

1. @Cockers2505 - Nan Song - 9 seasons

Edited by Kun Aguero
23 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

A very nice 4 league challenge. I might try this at some point. 

Thanks, may try it myself if I can find a decent Chinese player for the job, there's actually a young Chinese striker with 4-5* pa last year that does not exist irl lol (was removed in a later update)

On 16/11/2019 at 10:09, Kun Aguero said:

Thanks, may try it myself if I can find a decent Chinese player for the job, there's actually a young Chinese striker with 4-5* pa last year that does not exist irl lol (was removed in a later update)

Wasnt he the the one @smoggy90 used for his 1kc?

7 hours ago, Gerechtigaids said:

Wasnt he the the one @smoggy90 used for his 1kc?

6 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Just saw his 1kc career, yep that's the guy, I heard from some FMM players in China that Chen Shilong did not exist irl, not too sure bout that tbh.

I think he was still in the latest update but downgraded significantly. Sounds like he could be another To Madeira if any remembers him from back in the day.