Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Plans for FMM20

samhardy

6 minutes ago, samhardy said:

What’s the rush? The game will be out all year why do you need to get it instantly 😂

I can't wait to try the new features. Those features make me exciting 

17 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

My immediate plan for FMM20 is as follows

Load up Liverpool, Select Firmino, moan to myself that his attributes should be higher.

oh i'm with you there pal. if Said Benrahma doesn't have a 20 dribbling i wonder if these guys even bother watching real games :(

9 hours ago, DutchTony said:

My immediate plan for FMM20 is as follows

Load up Liverpool, Select Firmino, moan to myself that his attributes should be higher.

🙄

Screenshot_20191118_232202_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.d62855a5acfa7cc2464c3d85ae28a8a5.jpg

7 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

🙄

Screenshot_20191118_232202_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.d62855a5acfa7cc2464c3d85ae28a8a5.jpg

The low shooting gets me the most as fair enough you would never say he’s top rank but 13! Not for me, 15 or 16 would be more reasonable especially when Salah is probably 18+.

17 minutes ago, Ian said:

The low shooting gets me the most as fair enough you would never say he’s top rank but 13! Not for me, 15 or 16 would be more reasonable especially when Salah is probably 18+.

He's actually 12 at the start of my first save. Salah's 19. Firmino may not shoot on goal as often but imo he's super clinical. Isn't that what the shooting stat is all about 🤔 

5 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

He's actually 12 at the start of my first save. Salah's 19. Firmino may not shoot on goal as often but imo he's super clinical. Isn't that what the shooting stat is all about 🤔 

Exactly! 

25 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I agree totally, I did the Shane Long challenge last year and he was 12 too iirc and no disrespect to Shane but there’s no way he’s as accurate as Bobby.

Long and Firmino have very close shots on target % IRL, but that attribute might potentially be a touch lower than what I would expect. Will check in with the FM data.

8 hours ago, cezzz16 said:

Ofc 1k gc but I can't play that much because of earthquakes here. I'm working at a utility company and safety is my job priority so.. 

blimey - go well, my man! good luck to you and everyone around 👍

9 hours ago, DutchTony said:

🙄

I want to cry 😭😭😭😭😭😭 

Poor little Bobby, he'll forever be underappreciated because the game doesn't value what he brings. How many pundits and managers praise Bobby and say they'd love him in their team, yet.....Yet we get that. £127m and £180k when some wonderkid who's kicked a ball once will be hidden on the database somewhere who'll out develop him in a week. 

Firmino Premier League Stats 

Goals - 51 in 149 so basically 1 in 3 = 13 shooting? Shane Long has 53 goals in just under 300 appearances @Alari 😂😂😂. Granted their shooting accuracy is similar at 43% and 40%. 

Firmino apparently has had 359 PL shots, 156 on target, scoring 51 in 149 matches missing 37 big chances.  Long has 369 shots, 147 on target scoring 43 in 298 missing 58 chances. Granted they're similar stats but Firmino is in a different league 😂

Creativity 14??? Bobby has 30 assists and 46 big chance creations in 149 matches. 

Positioning and tackling? Pfft Bobby is a demon! 

Screenshot_2019-11-19-08-39-49.thumb.png.429a7987033a8f9c7c9ccfd49959266a.png

Source - https://www.premierleague.com/players/13511/Roberto-Firmino/stats

Let's look what who scored thinks 

Screenshot_2019-11-19-08-42-33.thumb.png.4e4fd5ee0b286971d83f0a3e3281fd6c.png

Not a single stat in game for those is green for Bobby, I know 14 is close but every fan uses 15 as the bench mark. 

Whoever scouts Firmino has never rated him haha, 

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I want to cry 😭😭😭😭😭😭 

Poor little Bobby, he'll forever be underappreciated because the game doesn't value what he brings. How many pundits and managers praise Bobby and say they'd love him in their team, yet.....Yet we get that. £127m and £180k when some wonderkid who's kicked a ball once will be hidden on the database somewhere who'll out develop him in a week. 

Firmino Premier League Stats 

Goals - 51 in 149 so basically 1 in 3 = 13 shooting? Shane Long has 53 goals in just under 300 appearances @Alari 😂😂😂. Granted their shooting accuracy is similar at 43% and 40%. 

Firmino apparently has had 359 PL shots, 156 on target, scoring 51 in 149 matches missing 37 big chances.  Long has 369 shots, 147 on target scoring 43 in 298 missing 58 chances. Granted they're similar stats but Firmino is in a different league 😂

Creativity 14??? Bobby has 30 assists and 46 big chance creations in 149 matches. 

Positioning and tackling? Pfft Bobby is a demon! 

Screenshot_2019-11-19-08-39-49.thumb.png.429a7987033a8f9c7c9ccfd49959266a.png

Source - https://www.premierleague.com/players/13511/Roberto-Firmino/stats

Let's look what who scored thinks 

Screenshot_2019-11-19-08-42-33.thumb.png.4e4fd5ee0b286971d83f0a3e3281fd6c.png

Not a single stat in game for those is green for Bobby, I know 14 is close but every fan uses 15 as the bench mark. 

Whoever scouts Firmino has never rated him haha, 

Not a fan of Liverpool but he’s so good every game he played

@Ashez

Screenshot_20191119-155014.thumb.png.ecbb30323253960d4e52cdc1df849146.png

Maybe his starting attr. are deceiving. In my save Firmino bumped his Shooting, Dribbling, Creativity and Decisions in the first month. 

Still I think 12 shooting is a rather low starting attr. But maybe the number drop quite a bit in pre-season compared to earlier versions? Will keep an eye on that. 

1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

@Ashez

Screenshot_20191119-155014.thumb.png.ecbb30323253960d4e52cdc1df849146.png

Maybe his starting attr. are deceiving. In my save Firmino bumped his Shooting, Dribbling, Creativity and Decisions in the first month. 

Still I think 12 shooting is a rather low starting attr. But maybe the number drop quite a bit in pre-season compared to earlier versions? Will keep an eye on that. 

He's always been underrated in FMM mate, it's like I was prepared for this or something 😛

He's either incredibly underrated or every other attacker on the game is incredibly overrated 😂 

3 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Maybe his starting attr. are deceiving

But that goes for everyone else as well as most of them will improve, and Bobby's in his prime. 

Just seen his squad description or whatever it is says "outstanding striker"

Then you see those stats 

Come on who's trying to wind me up here? This has to be a joke? Surely? His stats aren't even striker-ish for some reason never mind outstanding lol. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Ashez
1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Just seen his squad description or whatever it is says "outstanding striker"

Then you see those stats 

Come on who's trying to wind me up here? This has to be a joke? Surely? His stats aren't even striker-ish for some reason never mind outstanding lol. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yup so true I’ll train him as a BBM and will works much better

My plans are to be more active.

Need to do more challenges and also challenge myself more and get into the strikerless, DT and TT rings with the big boys.

On 18/11/2019 at 17:56, cezzz16 said:

Ofc 1k gc but I can't play that much because of earthquakes here. I'm working at a utility company and safety is my job priority so.. 

Stay safe!

Firmino doesn’t regularly get you 20 goals. He’s a great all round player and great at what he does but his shooting is in the 13-15 range for me, sorry 😛