Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stam

Guides/Tips FM 2020 Mobile Wonderkids Complete List

Recommended Posts

You guys think these youngsters are are cut for Premier League ? Haaland turned 20 for me and he's very inconsistent. He might get a goal in Europa league against Inter but will get a 5 rating against Liverpool or other big premier league sides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Robert Ss said:

You guys think these youngsters are are cut for Premier League ? Haaland turned 20 for me and he's very inconsistent. He might get a goal in Europa league against Inter but will get a 5 rating against Liverpool or other big premier league sides.

Thats something i noticed in this game, im in valencia and i have a problem with kondogbia. He may not be a youngster but hes inconsistent AF, he sometimes has 4 1/2 stars and have a 5 pts game and drop to 2 stars. Consistency is troubling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What i did With Moise Kean (young striker who wasn't doing well in first season) is loan him and when he came back he was much more consistent, more than Haaland anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Robert Ss said:

What i did With Moise Kean (young striker who wasn't doing well in first season) is loan him and when he came back he was much more consistent, more than Haaland anyway.

AdChoices
PUBLICIDAD

If i were you, i wouldnt loan haaland yet, just wait until he gains some consistency. It s not much but i hope im being useful :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chouchou said:

If this list is predictive of reality, we can be sure that England should grab 1 or 2 stars on their shirt easily!

Thought that since 96! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/11/2019 at 01:32, TimVillegazzz said:

Btw, Roberto Gonzalez Bayon who is a RW wonderkid in this list appears in the game as Rober. His release clause is only 1 million so he is a huge bargain

Started playing the Greek league. 2 weeks ago I was able to find the player but cannot find him now. I was waiting for January transfer and now he disappeared. Searched with both names. Anyone had a similar issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing the Greek league. Players disappear from the database as the game progress in January. All of these during the 1sr year. A player arezo, rober all in the wonderkind list do not exist anymore. Has anyone had a similar experience? I am sure will be other players missing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, nikcgt7 said:

Playing the Greek league. Players disappear from the database as the game progress in January. All of these during the 1sr year. A player arezo, rober all in the wonderkind list do not exist anymore. Has anyone had a similar experience? I am sure will be other players missing. 

You need to load a specific leagues to get some players loaded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will Haaland have a PA of 6 stars after the update? Also, De Ligt seems to be consistently better than TAA, but yet his PA is based on the promise that he will probably will the Champs League etc, TAA has already done it as a teenager and was integral to the Liverpool team in doing so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Joewins said:

Will Haaland have a PA of 6 stars after the update? Also, De Ligt seems to be consistently better than TAA, but yet his PA is based on the promise that he will probably will the Champs League etc, TAA has already done it as a teenager and was integral to the Liverpool team in doing so.

No 6 star in game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know how to get Steve Mvoué? My efforts of loading different leagues have been fruitless.

 

Also, how come McNeil on my save has world class potential but only 4 star here?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/02/2020 at 07:33, AnonymousLietchensteiner said:

Anyone know how to get Steve Mvoué? My efforts of loading different leagues have been fruitless.

 

Also, how come McNeil on my save has world class potential but only 4 star here?

 

What League /Team is Mvoue on in real life ?? 
 

McNeil question is I’m pretty sure every save the PA can change slightly each game you play. I think it also maybe depends on leagues loaded ? Maybe another player got a boost so some went down a bit but still are good players . Think they keep wonderkid potential just varies from low end one save to high end another. Think the devs did it so game wouldn’t be boring and same players same outcome every time you play the game so it adds a bit of diversity each new game. If I’m wrong someone can correct me but I’m pretty sure that’s the answer ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just found a couple wonderkid from my current team Leicester current year 2023, Sheyi Leadbitter DM/M (2019-2002) and Sam Howkins GK (2022-2023), they both are from Leicester youngster Reserves and not bad, 41/2 star rating potential. 

Sometimes, when you look through your own team especially youngster with Hot Prospect or Promising Player label you just need to offer them a contract and give them intensive training, play them in first team for couple times (play them in a CUP or any other silverware games) within couple weeks, then you see a real potential to become a wonderkid.

so you can actually built your own wonderkid, this game is amazing.

image1.png

image2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

My scout report on Mason greenwood

Also spurs were relegated to championship

Screenshot_2020-05-24-19-44-31.png

Edited by Openjaws
Edit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/11/2019 at 08:32, TimVillegazzz said:

Btw, Roberto Gonzalez Bayon who is a RW wonderkid in this list appears in the game as Rober. His release clause is only 1 million so he is a huge bargain

Thnks mate. i bought rober for only 1.3 Million. Now, 6 months after that, his value shoot up to 12 Million. 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×