Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips FM 2020 Mobile Wonderkids Complete List

Stam

You guys think these youngsters are are cut for Premier League ? Haaland turned 20 for me and he's very inconsistent. He might get a goal in Europa league against Inter but will get a 5 rating against Liverpool or other big premier league sides.

2 hours ago, Robert Ss said:

You guys think these youngsters are are cut for Premier League ? Haaland turned 20 for me and he's very inconsistent. He might get a goal in Europa league against Inter but will get a 5 rating against Liverpool or other big premier league sides.

Thats something i noticed in this game, im in valencia and i have a problem with kondogbia. He may not be a youngster but hes inconsistent AF, he sometimes has 4 1/2 stars and have a 5 pts game and drop to 2 stars. Consistency is troubling

What i did With Moise Kean (young striker who wasn't doing well in first season) is loan him and when he came back he was much more consistent, more than Haaland anyway.

7 hours ago, Robert Ss said:

What i did With Moise Kean (young striker who wasn't doing well in first season) is loan him and when he came back he was much more consistent, more than Haaland anyway.

AdChoices
PUBLICIDAD

If i were you, i wouldnt loan haaland yet, just wait until he gains some consistency. It s not much but i hope im being useful :)

1 hour ago, chouchou said:

If this list is predictive of reality, we can be sure that England should grab 1 or 2 stars on their shirt easily!

Thought that since 96! 

On 19/11/2019 at 01:32, TimVillegazzz said:

Btw, Roberto Gonzalez Bayon who is a RW wonderkid in this list appears in the game as Rober. His release clause is only 1 million so he is a huge bargain

Started playing the Greek league. 2 weeks ago I was able to find the player but cannot find him now. I was waiting for January transfer and now he disappeared. Searched with both names. Anyone had a similar issue?

Playing the Greek league. Players disappear from the database as the game progress in January. All of these during the 1sr year. A player arezo, rober all in the wonderkind list do not exist anymore. Has anyone had a similar experience? I am sure will be other players missing. 

57 minutes ago, nikcgt7 said:

Playing the Greek league. Players disappear from the database as the game progress in January. All of these during the 1sr year. A player arezo, rober all in the wonderkind list do not exist anymore. Has anyone had a similar experience? I am sure will be other players missing. 

You need to load a specific leagues to get some players loaded

Will Haaland have a PA of 6 stars after the update? Also, De Ligt seems to be consistently better than TAA, but yet his PA is based on the promise that he will probably will the Champs League etc, TAA has already done it as a teenager and was integral to the Liverpool team in doing so.

41 minutes ago, Joewins said:

Will Haaland have a PA of 6 stars after the update? Also, De Ligt seems to be consistently better than TAA, but yet his PA is based on the promise that he will probably will the Champs League etc, TAA has already done it as a teenager and was integral to the Liverpool team in doing so.

No 6 star in game

On 23/02/2020 at 07:33, AnonymousLietchensteiner said:

Anyone know how to get Steve Mvoué? My efforts of loading different leagues have been fruitless.

Also, how come McNeil on my save has world class potential but only 4 star here?

What League /Team is Mvoue on in real life ?? 

McNeil question is I’m pretty sure every save the PA can change slightly each game you play. I think it also maybe depends on leagues loaded ? Maybe another player got a boost so some went down a bit but still are good players . Think they keep wonderkid potential just varies from low end one save to high end another. Think the devs did it so game wouldn’t be boring and same players same outcome every time you play the game so it adds a bit of diversity each new game. If I’m wrong someone can correct me but I’m pretty sure that’s the answer ..

I just found a couple wonderkid from my current team Leicester current year 2023, Sheyi Leadbitter DM/M (2019-2002) and Sam Howkins GK (2022-2023), they both are from Leicester youngster Reserves and not bad, 41/2 star rating potential. 

Sometimes, when you look through your own team especially youngster with Hot Prospect or Promising Player label you just need to offer them a contract and give them intensive training, play them in first team for couple times (play them in a CUP or any other silverware games) within couple weeks, then you see a real potential to become a wonderkid.

so you can actually built your own wonderkid, this game is amazing.

image1.png

image2.png

On 19/11/2019 at 08:32, TimVillegazzz said:

Btw, Roberto Gonzalez Bayon who is a RW wonderkid in this list appears in the game as Rober. His release clause is only 1 million so he is a huge bargain

Thnks mate. i bought rober for only 1.3 Million. Now, 6 months after that, his value shoot up to 12 Million. 😄

Probably signing Zirkzee for Tottenham, Kane is out and if Parrot is out, we are screwed.

Also Arzani is hopefully going to be signed.

Davinson Sanchez has headed to Atleti for 58 million. Next season ill bring in Declan Rice.

2 hours ago, Jordan hutkai said:

I cant find hardly any of these players on my game fm2020mobile 

You will only find a fraction of those as they are not available for any league. Send your scout ls around the world and check the scouting agency and you will find plenty for you to work with

On 07/10/2020 at 23:24, Jordan hutkai said:

I cant find hardly any of these players on my game fm2020mobile 

As @George Traistă said, many of these these players will only appear if certain leagues are loaded. So you might need to experiment loading the different leagues to work out how to find them in the game. But like George also said, there are plenty of good players in the game anyway, even if you've started a save without the players you want loaded.

It's also worth noting that this article was written for the original FMM20 database (when it was first released). If you are on the Winter Update version (ie the latest version), then some of those players are no longer in the game. I haven't been through every player in the list, but I just (today!) worked out how to get list all the players in both versions, so I've been able to compare the two.

Of the top 200 or so best youngsters from the original database, the following disappeared from the game with the winter update (I'm so sad about the first two, I used them a lot! Hope they make it into FMM21): 

• Fausto Vera
  • Sékou Koïta
  • Finley Burns
  • Adam Hlozek
  • Agustín Urzi
  • Francisco Ribeiro

On the plus side, there have been some new young exciting players added in the Winter update: 

Alex Gibson-Hammond AM RC 16 England Nottingham Forest
Raúl Moro AM R, ST 16 Spain S.S. Lazio
Denys Popov D C 19 Ukraine Dynamo Kyiv
Facundo Pellistri AM R 17 Uruguay Club Atlético Peñarol
Strahinja Pavlovic D C 17 Serbia AS Monaco
James McAtee AM C 16 England Manchester City
Luis Felipe D C 17 Brazil PSV Eindhoven
Marco Brescianini M C 18 Italy A.C. Milan
Gavin Bazunu GK 16 Ireland Manchester City
Freddy Barton D R 16 England Charlton Athletic
Antony AM R, ST 18 Brazil SPO

I find it hard to believe Bazunu wasn't in the original DB but he definitely doesn't seem to be there...

It's worth also noting that a bunch of players have changed. Some in the original list are still in the game, but not quite as good as they were, whilst others have gotten better. It's impossible to list them all as most players have changed at least a bit, but the some of the bigger losers are Rayan Cherki, Rhian Brewster, Raoul Bellanova, Pietro Pellegri and Nico Serrano (mostly still decent players) and some of the bigger winners are Pedri, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Thiago Almada, Troy Parrott, Faustino Anjorin, Oihan Sancet and Vitaliy Mykolenko (were mostly pretty good before too).

Of course that's only considering their default PA. When each save game is created, it generates each young player a PA - it's based on the the default one, but could be up or could be down from that.

Edited by Scratch

On Pellistri I've only ever used him once but he's a beast, I loaded up just the English leagues and he was available then I loaded just the Italian Leagues and he wasn't on the database, so as the two masterminds above have said you just need to try different leagues and combinations of leagues to get the player

Edited by Aaron Thornton
54 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

On Pellistri I've only ever used him once but he's a beast, I loaded up just the English leagues and he was available then I loaded just the Italian Leagues and he wasn't on the database, so as the two masterminds above have said you just need to try different leagues and combinations of leagues to get the player

I did play him in France and Spain, he is world class!