Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Emskaro

Tactics Pep 4-3-3 Attacking Formation with cleansheet

Recommended Posts

This is the Pep high pressing attacking formation. Am currently trying it with man City and it has yielded very positive report. Surprisingly I have kept a lot of clean sheet whole scoring at least twice in 90% of the games and conceding just once in the league. 

The idea of this tactics is to have pacy wingers at both flanks and a relatively strong midfield and a hard working striker 

Screenshot_20191119-134147_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191119-134152_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191119-134155_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191119-134159_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191119-134213_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191119-134219_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for sharing - and here is a very Quick test.

if dominating but not scoring, try and take the dlp and make him tm next to the cf/adf :)

 

IMG_2904.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried this tactic with Middlesbrough, so far I'm doing pretty poorly and I'm struggling with possession. I think the issue is mostly the squad not fitting the tactic. I'll update this post when the season is done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Robert Ss said:

Tried this tactic with Middlesbrough, so far I'm doing pretty poorly and I'm struggling with possession. I think the issue is mostly the squad not fitting the tactic. I'll update this post when the season is done. 

As with any tactic you need to have players to fit the roles. It's absolutely key to tactics producing what you want them to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

As with any tactic you need to have players to fit the roles. It's absolutely key to tactics producing what you want them to.

Interesting enough, i have good results and currently sitting at the first place in Skybet Championship league.

Possession wise, it's either 50/50 or the enemy team has more possession. It's like everything is tame and fine and suddenly my team goes bonkers and decides to be very aggressive. That leads to a mistake witch leads to losing possession or it leads to multiple corners. The enemy team tries to defend and gets the ball out, i get a corner and that's where my goals happen.

I'm curious to see if this tactic will help me stay out of relegation in the premier league, since i'm 98% sure ill promote this season.

 

Anyway i wanted to thank the creator of the tactic, i really enjoy this game and i'm learning heaps of things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final Update for now; 

Won Promotion with Middlesbrough, first place.

The Premier league literally bodied me, i'm not experienced enough for it so I'm shelving the Middlesbrough  save for now. I might try this tactic with a team that's established in the premier league. Everton or Manchester United i suppose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2019 at 03:52, AndersJ said:

Thank you for sharing - and here is a very Quick test.

if dominating but not scoring, try and take the dlp and make him tm next to the cf/adf :)

 

IMG_2904.PNG

Hey bro, what do you mean "take the dlp and make him tm next to the cf / adf"?

Edited by Maung666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maung666 said:

Hey bro, what do you mean "take the dlp and make him tm next to the cf / adf"?

Probably that: forget about DLP put second striker as TM  and oh your tactic going to leak goals like crazy after you do that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Roman.F2P said:

Probably that: forget about DLP put second striker as TM  and oh your tactic going to leak goals like crazy after you do that

i still don't get it bro 😆, you mean "put second striker as tm", like change the inside forward to target man ??? Like thats bro? Or change the deep playing playmaker to target man ,so formation change from 4-1-2-12 to 4-2-2-2?

I apologize if my English is very bad 

Edited by Maung666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Maung666 said:

i still don't get it bro 😆, you mean "put second striker as tm", like change the inside forward to target man ??? Like thats bro? Or change the deep playing playmaker to target man ,so formation change from 4-1-2-12 to 4-2-2-2?

I apologize if my English is very bad 

4-2-2-2 Just forget it. It will ruin your tactic!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gave it a go with Aston Villa. I just started my 3rd season and I’m unbeaten in 7 matches conceding only twice and have the best scoring record in the division 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/12/2019 at 04:29, Roman.F2P said:

Oh I know ;) AndersJ wants to change it

😂😂😂 . Did you read that from my comment ? Really 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/11/2019 at 15:43, Emskaro said:

This is the Pep high pressing attacking formation. Am currently trying it with man City and it has yielded very positive report. Surprisingly I have kept a lot of clean sheet whole scoring at least twice in 90% of the games and conceding just once in the league. 

The idea of this tactics is to have pacy wingers at both flanks and a relatively strong midfield and a hard working striker 

Screenshot_20191119-134147_FM20 Mobile.jpg

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

Screenshot_20191119-134152_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191119-134155_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191119-134159_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191119-134213_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191119-134219_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Does the striker have to be a CF?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AndersJ said:

😂😂😂 . Did you read that from my comment ? Really 😂

Well you said to move dlp to tm. If that isn’t what you meant than nobody got it lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Roman.F2P said:

Well you said to move dlp to tm. If that isn’t what you meant than nobody got it lol

Well that was not excatly what i said - if you read what i wrote again maybe you can say it right :D! 

I wrote " IF you cant score in the game" i did NOT say the tactic did not work ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×