Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Pep 4-3-3 Attacking Formation with cleansheet

Emskaro

Still works and in the English non league as well, also take into account I created a new Manager for this save (I made the late Gary Speed, being a Leeds fan) so he's an obscure rank as I didn't want to make it easier. This team finished in 5th I think it was in the first season (it's on here in another tactic thread) with a tactic test using a very different shape and largely the same squad;

H0MFGFV.png

L78ayeo.png

Goals;

vuLX8Fm.png

Assists;

5IUfyJa.png

Results;

rHOoCPK.png

s1TcR8x.png

rHfMmch.png

HJWWfI7.png

l23sYss.png

Let's be honest here, a lot of us save before games and replay them until we win from time to time. I'm planning to actually playing a full season without "cheating". I will post my results later, I plan on choosing a medicore team, like Arsenal (Gooner fans sit down).

I imagine this won't be a pretty sight to see!

Edited by Save&Repeat
4 hours ago, Save&Repeat said:

Let's be honest here, a lot of us save before games and replay them until we win from time to time. I'm planning to actually playing a full season without "cheating". I will post my results later, I plan on choosing a medicore team, like Arsenal (Gooner fans sit down).

No, a lot of people don't save before games and then replay at least not here anyway. I certainly don't do that as you'll see from loads of tactic tests I've done. There's actually a recent one in another thread from a test with Hartlepool before this one, where I went on a 14 game winning streak and then lost the one playoff game I had which was ridiculous but it happened. Replaying seems pointless to me.

Edited by Schwantz34

Tried this tactic out on my long-term save below - it was effective, and it's hard to make a direct comparison with other tactics cos the squad is always in transition etc, but it wasn't the most entertaining. Good though :)

On 01/04/2020 at 10:35, Save&Repeat said:

Guilty as charged