Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Arranging Friendlies

Mr A

Oooo these newbies eh?

Tbf though bud this should be a thing because as you progress sometimes ive had only 1 friendly and other times none at all but this is very rare.

30 minutes ago, BoMBoM said:

TBH it should be a feature.... My next game is d start of d season! 171 days away!

Its not a game changer per se, but it does add a lot to the overall experience. The last thing you wanna do in longterm careers is playing the same teams you've played against for many seasons in friendlies as well.Ā 

I remember when you could choose anybody for a friendly (in other football manager series), so you chose the lowest team just to try and bring in Money for them, I once played as Man Utd and had 5 friendlies, all against Oldham at Old Trafford to raise money for the Latics, oh them days!!!!

Or just like full FM, you could invite over some big clubs when you're in the lower leagues, suffer a massive beating to your morale butĀ rack in some good money! Ah my favourite cheat lol.