Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges FMM Vibe Goes to the Movies: Film Index

FMM Vibe Goes to the Movies: Film Index

images.jpeg.2fcd447093eae3f4357a662f93bec425.jpeg

There's nothing folk love doing more to relax after a stressful day at work than sitting down to a good film. Becoming immersed in the characters, the settings, the storytelling itself, a good film allows us to disappear into a different world. 

Well, here at Vibe we also love to lose ourselves in a different world. One where we are the director. Where our leading star takes the world by storm, scoring and assisting for fun. Where the flashing lights of our theatres of dreams wait for us to perform managerial moments worthy of that greatest award… no not an Oscar… a place on top of a Vibe leaderboard. 

The adulation of our fellow Vibers makes us want to come back again and again, even after the box office bomb where your young striker used his Big Club clause to escape and ruin your film! 

So I am here today to begin a journey; a journey I hope you will all take part in. Because, ladies and gentlemen, today I present to you the first of (hopefully many) movies to dive into. Movies you will try to make as big and successful as their real-life counterparts. 

Some will be familiar, some loved, some hated, some … a complete and utter load of #@*&. But hopefully each will be returned to time and again, on your own or even with fellow Vibers. 

So, please grab your tickets and enter as FMM Vibe Goes to the Movies.

*Each 'movie' will have it's own Wall of Fame which will be updated as it is 'watched'. This will be located on the opening post for that movie. 

** A link to the post containing the description for each movie will be inserted below as they are added. 

***There will be spoilers. You have been warned! 

TPM

Film 1: Goal!

Film 2: Goal 2

Film 3: The Italian Job

Film 4: Enemy at the Gates

Film 5: The Godfather

Film 6: Alvin and the Chipmunks

Film 7: Rocky IV

Film 8: Escape to Victory

Film 9: Superbad

Film 10: Unstoppable

Film 11: The Full Monty by @Ashez

Film 12: Cool Runnings

Film 13: Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Film 14: Snatch

Film 15: Death Race by @Ashez

Edited by Thepremiermanager

Great idea and love the film challenges you’ve posted so far.

I’ve got something planned for a long term save but I’ll be doing a few shorter challenges alongside that and some of these look like the might well fit the bill :)

5 minutes ago, Ian said:

Great idea and love the film challenges you’ve posted so far.

I’ve got something planned for a long term save but I’ll be doing a few shorter challenges alongside that and some of these look like the might well fit the bill :)

Sounds great. 

Hopefully there will be a good mix of longer and shorter saves within the films to catch people's attention.